BY CALVIN KLEIN

Downtown Perfume by Calvin Klein, Downtown was launched in 2013 as a fun, youthful perfume for the woman who sets trends . Both fresh and decadent, its unique blend of ingredients dazzles with a bright sweetness. A crisp splash of Italian lemon starts the fragrance with a welcome punch of sharp juiciness. It immediately awakens and inspires the mind. Sugary gardenia mellows the zing, blanketing it with a flowery sweetness that sparks creative daydreams with its exhilarating power. A clean, lingering cedar warms the earlier notes with its deep, rich complexity. Lighthearted and uplifting, Downtown is a scent for any occasion.

Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Perfect for day or night, but I do refer to wear it for a night out. I feel the scent with stands dancing or being out and around a lot of people. I'm always complimented when I wear this. Definitely recommend.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I really loved the way this smelled so i got it for my mom! it was actually a pretty great value I got a deal on eBay for a 3.4oz bottle like $30 not pricey just like any other perfume and last long through out the whole day! the bottle is super cute and small! I would recommend it to others!
Brittany H.
Terre Haute, IN
This isn't your generic fruity-floral, it's definitely unique. It starts off a bit sour, and then as it dries down it just gets sweeter and sweeter until it finally hits the creamy base. The silage is moderate, and it's not offensive by any means but it's certainly noticeable and unique. I love the plum note, it stands out a lot on my skin. I noticed this was pushed as a spring/summer fragrance, and while it's light and airy enough for that, it completely transforms into a grown up and sultry sweetness in colder months also. Very versatile, inexpensive, and one of my favorites.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my go to perfume for a everyday, reason being is because of the price. Very affordable, around this time of the year tj maxx would get them and sell it for $14-$20. I absolutely love the smell, it is long lasting. I personally think it's Calvin Klein best smelling perfume. I also get alot of compliments when wearing it.
Taryn P.
Clemson
Smells great! Got it as a gift from my boyfriend and the scent lasts pretty long throughout the day with just one spray. It was a fairly good price. I am still using it and I got it a couple years ago. The scent is very nice. I would get it again once I'm done with my present one.
Regina B.
Columbus
I absolutely loved this !! I think this is one of the best perfumes by smell that Calvin Klein has had plus the bottle is very pretty. The packaging is very eye catching and I bought it at Carson's in the Fair Oaks Mall in Columbus Indiana!
Cortney G.
Muncie, IN
The best thing this product has going for it is that it lasts literally all day long!! Some perfumes will wear off throughout the day, but not this one. 1-2 sprays max is all you need so you definitely get your money's worth!
Sydney B.
I liked this product! I love the name and simple but cute packaging. The scent was amazing and stayed on all day. The product is a bit pricey but definitely worth it!! I will continue to use this product.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
The wear for me was moderate and sillage was low-to-moderate. That's fine as this is a perfect work perfume that's not too obnoxious or cloying. The price is great so I'd definitely recommend getting a bottle on eBay. Would definitely purchase again myself!
Gillian H.
This is an okay perfume. It's not my favorite. But I do like it and use it when there's nothing else around. It won't go I waste for sure, I like it. But I'm more of a body spray type of girl. To me perfume can be too strong. But for what this is, it's good.
Shirley C.
Pictou Rd
I live in Nova Scotia and am having trouble finding this perfume. Do they make it anymore?
NANA J.
Florence, SC
does the scent last throughout the day?