Calvin Klein Downtown 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by priyam G.

Calvin Klein Downtown 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Women's 3.0 oz EDP Spray. Calvin Klein launched a new fragrance for women Downtown which arrived in select stores Summer 2013. President of Coty Prestige Jean Mortier said the following on the occasion of launching the new perfume "Calvin Klein is our largest perfume business and is very important for us. Our goal is to create another fragrance for women in strategic way and to make it as popular as Euphoria or even more popular than it."Downtown aims at a younger population which prefers sweet fragrances. The perfume is constructed as floral-woody and it was created by perfumer Ann Gottlieb of Givaudan. The composition opens in a foamy and dashy way with notes of Italian lemon bergamot Tunisian neroli green pear and aquatic plum. The heart incorporates gentle gardenia petals combined with pink pepper and violet leaves on a base of cedar from Texas incense vetiver and velvety musk Downtown arrives in four sizes of flacons and will be available as EDP. Besides the perfume the collection also includes b see more...

Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my go to perfume for a everyday, reason being is because of the price. Very affordable, around this time of the year tj maxx would get them and sell it for $14-$20. I absolutely love the smell, it is long lasting. I personally think it's Calvin Klein best smelling perfume. I also get alot of compliments when wearing it.
Regina B.
I absolutely loved this !! I think this is one of the best perfumes by smell that Calvin Klein has had plus the bottle is very pretty. The packaging is very eye catching and I bought it at Carson's in the Fair Oaks Mall in Columbus Indiana!
Carly C.
I rarely like lightly scented perfumes but this is one of the most amazing scents ive ever discovered. Also you only need to use a small amount and it lasts so long.
Sunny G.
Love this scent. it is not overly sweet and has a clean n refreshing scent. something subtle n lovely and not too overpowering!
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
I got this in a mini version and I love the fresh scent. It is very easy to travel with and can be used for any occasion.
La Andre H.
No soy muy fan de los perfumes de CK, pero es agradable. Me encanta el empaque y color de fragancia.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Its a very young girl scent. Nice sweet floral. I also love the bottle. It looks great on the dresser
kayla p.
Lakeland, FL
One of my favorites! smells great all day. light and a non overwhelming sent.
Sandy T.
I've been using this for 3 years now. It's very affordable for a Calvin Klein product and it has that fresh young smell to it. It lasts quite long when put on the skin and it's got a cute packaging. I'd recommend this for young users that want a classy smell.
Sarah D.
This is a beautiful perfume with floral accents. It is very reasonably priced and is great for everyday wear. It would also be a great gift.
Shirley C.
Pictou Rd
I live in Nova Scotia and am having trouble finding this perfume. Do they make it anymore?