BY CALVIN KLEIN

Selena H.
La Place, LA
I really love Calvin products already then I found this Lipstick and I fell in love! Its the perfect amount of coverage. It feels so good on my lips! I do have to reapply often but I don't mind that ! This color is great its just dark enough but not crazy bright!
Monica L.
Never tried this product but I'm reading it at five because I love Calvin Klein products
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I really don't like sheer lipsticks but this is by far my favorite! it's so pretty
kainaat a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product any good ?
mandi b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it really sheer or just a light color?
Naty R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good is this lipstick
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much money is this????
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How sheer is this? Is it buildable?