BY CALVIN KLEIN

Imparts a clear feather light shine for lips. Pleasant to wear with a subtle flavor. Contains vitamins E & C to protect & hydrate lips. Maintains suppleness & softness of lips. Leaves your lips sparkling throughout the day.

• Do u sell this in stors2 Answers
  • What flavor is this? and will it make my lips pink? If so...1 Answers
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this priduct. Affordable and you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the products offer and how well it looks.
Zee C.
This product is amazing!This product glides smoothly across your lips. I do not know how much it is because my mommy gave this product to me.It is nice and well packaged!I would totally try to get this product again
Rosaelia N.
Love the Calvin's Klein lip quenched I have dry lips and have to use a chapstick all the time this is a wonderful little gem I intend to continue to use it unless I find something better but actually not looking at this point.
Jocey🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the best ! Leaves my lips moisturized all day long and the flavor is great lol. The color is sheer so it doesn’t look that bad as it would in a darker tint. Small and eat to carry around throughout the day.
This is a good lip gloss.  I've had better though . I would recommend and purchase again . It has a great smell and apply well
natasha h.
Walkertown, NC
This is ok now the color I thought it would be it didn't show up like I thought it would but its ok doesn't last that long
Kassidy M.
Middletown, NJ
The color is not as pigmented as I’d like it to be but it’s doable. This product is a luxury brand so it is expensive.
Jiya S.
Camp hill
I love this lipgloss. It has a very nice color and the price isn't too expensive and it doesn't feel too sticky.
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
Im obsessed with lip gloss! I want this in every color. Long lasting and has a great shine.
G H.
Cumbria, Kendal
Although Calvin Klien isn’t well known for its beauty products as such, I was highly surprised with how good this lip gloss is! It is easy to apply and has the perfect amount of sparkle to really make your lips stand out. I have this lip gloss in 3 colours, the pink version is my favourite as it gives my lips a really cute baby pink colour.
Do u sell this in stors
Brittany D.
What flavor is this? and will it make my lips pink? If so I must try this.