BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick - is a sensual and beautiful fuchsia-colored lipstick. With a lipstick from the Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick series, you get a creamy and smooth texture and a color that looks beautiful while being fashionable. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion color has a nice exterior design and the legendary Calvin Klein logo embossed in the lipstick. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion contains 3.5 g lipstick.

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is super pigmented. It feels very smooth and creamy on the lips. I would buy other shades too. You should definitely try it." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice to use it's give my lips. so gorgeous and seductive and sexy lips plus it's give healthy lips because it's have very moisturizing gloss.." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick it is vibrant and long lasting, I would say it is worth the money to purchase this high end lipstick, the packaging is sleek and sophisticated and perfect to take on the go with you to top up during the day." in 3 reviews
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I love lipsticks and these are sooo soft. It's a great product and it wears very nicely. I wish it was transfer proof! It lasts pretty long if you're not eating or drinking. Great color too!! It's a lovely lipstick.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
I loved for this for special occasions! Very easy to apply! Not smudgy at all! Easy open container! Lasts all night I never have to pack it in my wrist let! I bought mine in the store in the mall! Yes I recommend it!
Anyssa M.
McAllen
Super creamy formula! Love the way it feels on lips! Super hydrating and easy to apply! For luxury brand like CK it's a pretty good deal! Just wish it would last a little longer. Other than that it's a great product!
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Love this lip stick and love Calvin Klein it's easy to apply and lasts a long time it comes in a cute little box I love the color and it's not to pricey which is great I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Jocelyn V.
I loved this lipstick it made my lips so matte but in a good way!!! A bit pricey but from what everybody is talking about I loved it not to dry nor not too moist on the lips go out and buy it and try it!!!
Taylor P.
I would very much recommend this The pigmentation is wonderful and when I put it on it feels very moisturizing. When I used this product it stayed on for a good 3-4 hours. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla G.
Beacon, NY
This Calvin Klein lip stick goes on smooth and stays on. The colors are fabulous and bright. The prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah K.
Statesboro, GA
Alright, I didn't buy this but I borrowed it from a friend. It's so...there aren't words. The color is extremely pigmented and super creamy and I just absolutely adore it. When I get the money, I'm definitely purchasing this.
Mk G.
Forney
I think this is an awesome lipstick just for a causal day it's definitely not too over the top I bought this in Nordstrom rack it definitely did meet my expectations the packaging is so nice and luxurious I love this product I would recommend for sure
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Cream lipstick is one of my favorite things! It doesn't dry out my lips and has a great color. It is soft and smooth and looks amazing. It is a great product that I would get again.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is it long wear?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Is it really worth the price??? and is there more shades???
Alexiss A.