BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick - is a sensual and beautiful fuchsia-colored lipstick. With a lipstick from the Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick series, you get a creamy and smooth texture and a color that looks beautiful while being fashionable. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion color has a nice exterior design and the legendary Calvin Klein logo embossed in the lipstick. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion contains 3.5 g lipstick.

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is super pigmented. It feels very smooth and creamy on the lips. I would buy other shades too. You should definitely try it." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice to use it's give my lips. so gorgeous and seductive and sexy lips plus it's give healthy lips because it's have very moisturizing gloss.." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick it is vibrant and long lasting, I would say it is worth the money to purchase this high end lipstick, the packaging is sleek and sophisticated and perfect to take on the go with you to top up during the day." in 3 reviews
Laia V.
Montevideo, Uy
amo este producto es un labial super lindo. amo el color y es super comod llevarlo en los labios. en cuanto a la duracion me dura abstante horas en los labios. supero mis expectativas. vuelo a decir!! excelente labial.
Adamaris S.
Cancun
This is a beautiful color the formula is really bomb I think it's full coverage on the lips the creme formula makes it al work it is my first time but o would totally buy it again ,of you like new lipsticks go for it
Lauren W.
Aberdeen
This lipstick is not worth the price. It did not meet my expectations, it was not pigmented and it was streaky. I ordered mine online. It was hard to apply and it wasn't creamy. I would not recommend to others.
Bonny C.
For the price the lipstick is great, coverage and pigmentation is great. The packaging is beautiful and I absolutely adore the colour of every single lipstick. Doesn't stay on for as long as I would hope.
Lauren P.
Edinburgh
One of my favourite lipsticks I have ever gotten,a little expensive but a really good lipstick,would not go out of my way to buy again just bought it for the sole purpose of I had a little extra money to spend.
Beth H.
Doncaster
The product is very easy to apply and leaves a flawless matte finish. The product itself applies smoothly and there is no struggle with application. However, the colour range is very limited which is a shame.
leoni p.
hitchin
This product has a great application feeling it's so smooth gliding on the lips and it's so pigmented and wears amazingly, the lipstick is also so sturdy and strong.
Alycia S.
Blackfalds, AB
Has beautiful pigment , a little lighter than what you would expect. The formula doesn't stay on quite as long as I would like. The application process is alright however I find the lipstick to be quite soft which makes it a little difficult to put on.
Rachael E.
I love this red it's a very nice beautiful pigmented red and it's just I love it and it's a nice creamy lipstick and it doesn't dry your lips out I would recommend it
I love this lipstick i buy it for like a month ago and i am still using it and you know what guys it is the best product ive never use before
You need to get it
Buy now!!!
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is it long wear?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Is it really worth the price??? and is there more shades???
Alexiss A.