BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick - is a sensual and beautiful fuchsia-colored lipstick. With a lipstick from the Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick series, you get a creamy and smooth texture and a color that looks beautiful while being fashionable. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion color has a nice exterior design and the legendary Calvin Klein logo embossed in the lipstick. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion contains 3.5 g lipstick.

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is super pigmented. It feels very smooth and creamy on the lips. I would buy other shades too. You should definitely try it." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice to use it's give my lips. so gorgeous and seductive and sexy lips plus it's give healthy lips because it's have very moisturizing gloss.." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick it is vibrant and long lasting, I would say it is worth the money to purchase this high end lipstick, the packaging is sleek and sophisticated and perfect to take on the go with you to top up during the day." in 3 reviews
Alda Z.
The formula on these lippies are great. I would compare them to my Mac amplified cremes. This color fusion combined with the color delightful were perfect match. Apply fusion to the lips and dab delightful in the middle... An ombre effect. Lasted 5 hours with food and drinks. Too bad that ck discontinued these.
Steph K.
Love this color! Goes on really smooth and lasts for a would 6 hours. I would defiantly buy again. It's container is cute and sleek and looks amazing next to my other ones in my make up collection. Only thing is change is having a store to buy from in my town other than having to always order online!
marlow r.
waterlooville
Such a lovely colour and wears so well! Totally matt and I've never experienced any transfer. This product is so easy to apply and the packaging is absolutely stunning. I'd totally buy this again! I have bought this item for friends and family I love it that much! I already know they're gonna like it
Yaida J.
I love this lipstick because it really gives my that boost of confidence and makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. I don't usually wear red lips but I just love this lipstick I couldn't resist not to wear it over and over again
Kariana F.
Inverness
I have used Calvin Klein lipsticks for years and they never disappoint. This one was a beautiful vibrant colour, lasted all night and doesn’t dry out your lips. There are good lipsticks out there that are cheaper but it doesn’t hurt to have a couple of these in your makeup bag!
Paula E.
Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz)
How explain this product?. I find amazing products of "Calvin Klein" because they have much types of beauty, clothes, make-up... I think that " Calvin Klein" should send us something to try it. 🙌
In general this campagne is perfect.

👉 Calvin Klein Delicious Fusion Moisturizing Lip Color
Catherine S.
Belgrade
My mom bought me this amazing lipstick last month. She bought it shopping center in Canada when she was on trip. I love it because of the color. It's very easy to apply or also to use. The packing that I've got has nice font and colors on it. I recommend this to all girls and women.
Kate L.
Wr4 9ld
Upon application this lipstick is so creamy and just glides on the lips! The packaging is so sleek and small it fits in my purse for daily use. I found I needed to re apply as it is a creme lipstick but that doesn't bother me. Would love to try more from the range!
Daisy L.
My go to lipstick when im in a rush. Definately work every penny. I absolutely love it the colour, the formula, and the moisture it brings to my lips. Absolutely going to repurchase when I can afford to splurge on makeup. I recommend to any one into makeup
Vergil M.
Calgary , AB
I love wearing lipstick and feel in love with this one. I love the texture and the creaminess that makes my lips moisturized and sexy. The pigment is good and gives that luscious colour. A must have lipstick for girls who loves bold colours and sexy lips.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is it long wear?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Is it really worth the price??? and is there more shades???
Alexiss A.