BY CALVIN KLEIN

Junie C.
Avon
I swatch it and I was surprise! good pigmentation. I decided to try it on , wow! It feels moisturizing on the lips, good and flattering color pay off. Normally rose tone color doesn't look good in my median color complexion skin but there is something about the color that looks so good. I only use one coat and good to go. Longevity of the product is at maximum 4 hours but it keeps my lips in good condition.
Bella C.
Dexter
 This product is so creamy and it  have a great shades super natural and I absolutely love it this is one of my top favorite lipsticks can I have 10 would recommend and I bought it at a strip mall it is a somewhat long lasting product you may have to reapply throughout the day but that's all on almost all lipsticks
sonam k.
Rochester
This product is nice and easy to use, but it's overpriced because of the brand name. It's not especially better than much cheaper similar products, so I wouldn't recommend it to most people. However it is effective.
Andrea G.
This product was very creamy, but it did not look good with my complexion. I felt like it was too bright for my skin time but it was a beautiful color! The packaging was outstanding! This was my first time and even though I didn't like the color I will give it another try in the future!
Melina J.
I normally buy Calvin Klein clothing but who knew the brand has an amazing beauty line?! I am obsessed with this shade. It's the perfect color that makes your features stand out but also be neutral at the same time. It was a bit pricy but I would be glad to buy it again!
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
This lipstick is very smooth, creamy, and pigmented. This makes it easy to apply and glides on your lips so perfectly. The packaging is quite basic I would expect more from such an amazing brand. It comes off very easily when you eat or drink something.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
This lipstick is amazing and stays on my lips very well, the color is also very pretty, and the product was an affordable price which is great. Overall I definitely recommend you buy this product  if your looking for a great lipstick to use. <3!
Skye H.
N Little Rock, AR
I'm super picky when it comes to lipsticks but this is one of the ones I adore. The color pop of it is simply amazing.  It's so soft and it doesn't feel extremely heavy on your lips. Super easy to use and wipe off! Definitely recommend.
Rebecca K.
San Antonio, TX
I do love this product ! But I feel like after a couple hours it starts to rub off a bit and I need to reapply . The pigment is true and not streaky , so easy to apply ! I would recommend this if you mind touch ups during the day .
Anyssa M.
McAllen
Super creamy formula! Love the way it feels on lips! Super hydrating and easy to apply! For luxury brand like CK it's a pretty good deal! Just wish it would last a little longer. Other than that it's a great product!
Carolina l.