BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick - is a sensual and beautiful fuchsia-colored lipstick. With a lipstick from the Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick series, you get a creamy and smooth texture and a color that looks beautiful while being fashionable. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion color has a nice exterior design and the legendary Calvin Klein logo embossed in the lipstick. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion contains 3.5 g lipstick.

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is super pigmented. It feels very smooth and creamy on the lips. I would buy other shades too. You should definitely try it." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice to use it's give my lips. so gorgeous and seductive and sexy lips plus it's give healthy lips because it's have very moisturizing gloss.." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick it is vibrant and long lasting, I would say it is worth the money to purchase this high end lipstick, the packaging is sleek and sophisticated and perfect to take on the go with you to top up during the day." in 3 reviews
Rosy R.
Hapeville
Lipstick is not really my thing I’ve purchased this product only once and the were results were pretty good I guess except that the lipstick wouldn’t really last long and it would get constantly in my teeth but other that that this product was good the color was well pigmented.
Kara w.
Kingfisher
I love this shade of red it super cute and the right color I don’t usually wear lipstick and don’t really have any of this right now but it’s easy to apply and I would buy again if I needed some more
Kayla L.
Love this lipstick for a dramatic look. I’ve used it once and would love to use again. Long lasting except for applying every couple of hours. Bought it online at Calvin Klein. I recommend !
Kiana R.
Paoli
This is the creamiest lip stick you'll ever use! It did rub off but the texture was well worth it! It is very expensive but that's okay! First time user and not sure if I'd buy again.. probably not but I'd like to get more colors for a present.
Kay R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick is AMAZING. It is buttery soft and very easy to apply. The package is very sleek it also provides the perfect shade of red
Jocelyn V.
Douglas
Easy to use with a great formula that’s very pigmented and true to it’s color. I have dry lips and can say it very works well with dry lips and does not make them appear more dry. Does not smudge easily and has very cute packaging. Highly recommend.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
This product is everything. The texture is so buttery smooth and the look lasts forever ! My expectations were definitely meant with this product! Also the price is affordable I’d definitely buy this in a different color once more!
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia
Pricy but I really like this lipstick! I would probably repurchase in a different shade. It looks creamy and nice on the lips! Lasts a while but isn’t not a liquid lip that’s Matte so you can’t expect it to stay perfect all day👍🏼
Denise O.
Mount Vernon
Super pigmented I was high key surprised by this item since I brought this I have brought 3 more I love this item more then any other lipstick , pleasant packaging and I also got my mother inlaw hooked on it !
Robin C.
Florida
I love this product ! It is very well pigmented and shows up nice. It’s convenient and travel sized for your purse too! Nice to carry on the go for a night out in the city. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is it long wear?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Is it really worth the price??? and is there more shades???
Alexiss A.