BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick - is a sensual and beautiful fuchsia-colored lipstick. With a lipstick from the Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick series, you get a creamy and smooth texture and a color that looks beautiful while being fashionable. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion color has a nice exterior design and the legendary Calvin Klein logo embossed in the lipstick. Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Cream Lipstick in Fusion contains 3.5 g lipstick.

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is super pigmented. It feels very smooth and creamy on the lips. I would buy other shades too. You should definitely try it." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice to use it's give my lips. so gorgeous and seductive and sexy lips plus it's give healthy lips because it's have very moisturizing gloss.." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick it is vibrant and long lasting, I would say it is worth the money to purchase this high end lipstick, the packaging is sleek and sophisticated and perfect to take on the go with you to top up during the day." in 3 reviews
Rosy R.
Hapeville
Lipstick is not really my thing I’ve purchased this product only once and the were results were pretty good I guess except that the lipstick wouldn’t really last long and it would get constantly in my teeth but other that that this product was good the color was well pigmented.
Kara w.
Kingfisher
I love this shade of red it super cute and the right color I don’t usually wear lipstick and don’t really have any of this right now but it’s easy to apply and I would buy again if I needed some more
Kayla L.
Love this lipstick for a dramatic look. I’ve used it once and would love to use again. Long lasting except for applying every couple of hours. Bought it online at Calvin Klein. I recommend !
Kiana R.
Paoli
This is the creamiest lip stick you'll ever use! It did rub off but the texture was well worth it! It is very expensive but that's okay! First time user and not sure if I'd buy again.. probably not but I'd like to get more colors for a present.
Kay R.
Brenham, TX
The Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick is AMAZING. It is buttery soft and very easy to apply. The package is very sleek it also provides the perfect shade of red
Robin C.
Florida
I love this product ! It is very well pigmented and shows up nice. It’s convenient and travel sized for your purse too! Nice to carry on the go for a night out in the city. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Junie C.
Avon
I swatch it and I was surprise! good pigmentation. I decided to try it on , wow! It feels moisturizing on the lips, good and flattering color pay off. Normally rose tone color doesn't look good in my median color complexion skin but there is something about the color that looks so good. I only use one coat and good to go. Longevity of the product is at maximum 4 hours but it keeps my lips in good condition.
Bella C.
Dexter
 This product is so creamy and it  have a great shades super natural and I absolutely love it this is one of my top favorite lipsticks can I have 10 would recommend and I bought it at a strip mall it is a somewhat long lasting product you may have to reapply throughout the day but that's all on almost all lipsticks
sonam k.
Rochester
This product is nice and easy to use, but it's overpriced because of the brand name. It's not especially better than much cheaper similar products, so I wouldn't recommend it to most people. However it is effective.
Andrea G.
This product was very creamy, but it did not look good with my complexion. I felt like it was too bright for my skin time but it was a beautiful color! The packaging was outstanding! This was my first time and even though I didn't like the color I will give it another try in the future!
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is it long wear?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Is it really worth the price??? and is there more shades???
Alexiss A.