BY CALVIN KLEIN

Offers high shine & rich gloss for your lips. Pleasant to wear with a subtle flavor. Moisturizing to keep suppleness & softness of lips Non-sticky & comfortable to wear. Leaves your lips sparkling throughout the day. The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing.

barb c.
girard
Amazing product I love it.Stays on and is worth every cent.It is very easy to apply and does not look fake as some do.A little pricey but like I said it is worth it.You can get it at any major department store I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennifer G.
Cicero
The lip gloss is perfect for the lips. It doesn't make your lips sticky. All Calvin Klein products are great. It really met my expectations. It was very effective. I absolutely recommend it. I would absolutely buy it again. It's really a great lip gloss.
Aliyah D.
Calvin Klein is so amazing it's so amazing to buy from yes I did meet my expectations it's is very effective it's good though I use it really really often cause its really good and I am really satisfied with it
Avery. C.
Dewy Rose, GA
Amazing!! Amazing at the least okay? This stuff makes your lips moisturized to the heavens and gives you a shimmer!! Like ooooo girl super affordable and worth it!! An easy buy without a doubt would buy again
Andrew H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I did not know Calvin Klein even made lip gloss, but apparently they do. My friend tried this and said it was not bad. It is pretty similar to other lip glosses out there, nothing special. She bought it at Walmart, so you know it's pretty standard.
katie b.
Kingston, PA
Great color decent. Not sticky or clumpy. I purchased this product at sephora in jcpennys. I wouldn't say it's the best lip gloss I have ever purchased but it is a good one , depending on what you consider expensive I would say it's in between for price and I would purchase it again.
Marvelis T.
This is a gorgeous color! It shimmers and shines! It's the best lip gloss for Halloween!!! I reviewed so many compliments and I was so much fun. I paired it with a brick colored lip liner and it was gorgeous!
Brooke J.
Calvin, WV
Thick, but not sticky, more of a creamy like texture. For people with darker skin tones it might look better but for someone with a lighter skin tone it looks more purple. Light fragrance to it.
sheyla c.
san ysidro
I mean its a nice lip gloss and a nice shade but i would never buy it again its just lip gloss its just the brand that makes it expensive
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Este billo es muy suave es ma's cremosito que grasosito me gusts mucho el color es muy suave algo que te puedes poner todos los dias
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I can never find this where do you buy it at?
Liz C.