BeautyLipLip MakeupCalvin Klein
Delicious Light Glistening Lip Gloss

Calvin Klein Delicious Light Glistening Lip Gloss

by Calvin Klein

Offers high shine & rich gloss for your lips. Pleasant to wear with a subtle flavor. Moisturizing to keep suppleness & softness of lips Non-sticky & comfortable to wear. Leaves your lips sparkling throughout the day. The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing.

Is this still available to buy and if so does anyone know where from?
I can never find this where do you buy it at?
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Delicious Light Glistening Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Cicero
The lip gloss is perfect for the lips. It doesn't make your lips sticky. All Calvin Klein products are great. It really met my expectations. It was very effective. I absolutely recommend it. I would absolutely buy it again. It's really a great lip gloss.
Marvelis T.
This is a gorgeous color! It shimmers and shines! It's the best lip gloss for Halloween!!! I reviewed so many compliments and I was so much fun. I paired it with a brick colored lip liner and it was gorgeous!
Brooke J.
Mount Nebo, WV
Thick, but not sticky, more of a creamy like texture. For people with darker skin tones it might look better but for someone with a lighter skin tone it looks more purple. Light fragrance to it.
Sathi H.
I never use it because I don't like black color but I heard on YouTube it's a good product people can try it
Gabrielle L.
Doral, FL
I simply love this lip gloss. It doesn't bleed like most glosses . It's perfect
I simply love this lip gloss. It doesn't bleed like most glosses . It's perfect
Fatima R.
Very smooth and shiny finish !! I love it and I totally recommend you to try it .
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product to use to transform a day lip color to an evening one. Very convenient to keep in your purse.
Jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,361 reviews
Awesome product leaves lips silky smooth an of course glossy love this i will buy more
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a great product. It leaves lips shiny and amazingly soft. Definitely recommend.
pat C.
Paisley, FL
Great moisturizer for the lips. Leaves lips felling soft and moist. Small enough to carry in purse.