BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerCalvin Klein
Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by Calvin Klein

A projection of fantasies through various experiences and transformations, deep euphoria blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. This fragrance is provocative, sensuous, and intoxicating.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
emma L.
love the smell of this. the scent lasts all day and the packaging feels very nice and expensive
Sheri H.
Emory
It’s a very beautiful smell. It’s lasts a long time. And it’s small enough it could fit into any small purse.
Raquel H.
La Puente, CA
I love the smell of this perfume, it’s not too sweet. The bottle is fine, not simple but not something that I would necessarily want to display. I am a repeat customer and I do recommend it to others.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Deep Euphoria is an amazing scent that captures everyone that is around me. It doesn't matter where I am at, I always get asked what I am wearing and told I smell amazing. I can handle that. It is definitely something I will purchase again. The perk, a little bit goes a long ways.

Looking for your answer?