BY CALVIN KLEIN

deep euphoria Calvin Klein is a vibrant chypre floral with main notes of cascalone, black magic rose, and sensual musk. The campaign features actress Margot Robbie and was shot by Craig McDean and directed by Trey Laird.

• I love the original Euphoria. How would you compare the D...2 Answers
  • Is there a similar smell to the regular euphoria?1 Answers
  • How does this perfume smell, i got the other euphoria it ...2 Answers
Kat J.
I really wanted to like this,... I received a generously sized sample bottle and did a spritz on my wrist, and immediately loved the light warm sweet scent,...

But within 10 minutes, it changed drastically and I couldn’t wear it. It smelled like overpowering florals and musk, which gave me a headache. I left it on for over an hour hoping maybe the scent would change again, but alas, the middle notes lingered and I couldn’t wash it off fast enough. The first whiff was perfection, if only it stayed like that, I would’ve been out the door to buy a full sized bottle.

If you like heavier floral scents with rich undertones, this will be right up your alley. It’s just not for me.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I received a deluxe sample of this recently . I thought the bottle was pretty and I was really hoping to love this . Unfortunately after a spritz on my inner wrist , I immediately disliked this fragrance . It is a very musky , floral scent and I found it overpowering . Definitely do not plan to buy this !
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
There's something about this perfume that I just love. Its very different very darkish. It has a unique and not overpowerful but a power beautiful aroma. My boyfriend said it's his favorite on me at first you will be like that different then love it [product:calvin-klein-10044932-3.4-oz-deep-euphoria-ladies-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
This is the first time I ever bought a perfume before. I usually bought the mists from bath and body works...however when I went to ulta beauty, and smelled this, I was hooked and in-love! It reminded me of a guy smell, very musky, but also feminine touch... a bed of roses. I wear this when I'm at a work meetings and I get compliments all the time. Not to overpowering but it smells good
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this perfume collection so cute yes very clean love it gentle beauty products for Christmas presents 🎁 my mom and dad are happy with it product because it’s beautiful 😍
Katie P.
Washington D.C
This is such a beautiful smelling perfume that I think anyone would like. It has beautiful packaging and I think is reasonably priced for perfume. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last as long as others, but other then that I would definitely recommend!
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
Euphoria is an amazing smelling perfume. I purchased a bottle as a Mother's Day gift a few years ago and my mom hasn't switched smells yet! She goes through a few bottles a year. The smell is not harsh and musky like some other perfumes. Euphoria is clean, sweet and cheerful smelling. I pick up my moms Euphoria at Macy's! They always have great sales going on!
Meighan B.
concord
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far one of my favorite scents! This is my grown and sexy! I have been wearing this for years and everyone thought I was crazy given my age, but I was just drawn to the scent. I have a bottle that I have been savoring for the longest. It only has a few more wears in it and I’m going to have to break down and get a new bottle.
Melanie H.
This is by far my favorite from Calvin Klein! I can’t even describe the scent but it’s amazing! I always get compliments on it! It lasts all day and when I take a hot shower I can still smell it! It’s pretty pricy but it’s worth it because it lasts so long!
Katherine M.
Brenham
I absolutely love deep euphoria! Deep Euphoria is on the pricier side, so I decided to buy the small rollerball size to start, just to make sure I liked it. This perfume is long lasting. I will be buying the full size bottle once I run out of what I have, as I know it will last a long time! I definitely recommend this product!
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the original Euphoria. How would you compare the Deep Euphoria to the original? Is it a heavier richer scent and lasts longer? I would love to smell this fragrance, especially if the floral/rose notes are richer.
Flora Z.
How does this perfume smell, i got the other euphoria it smells amazing. Is it earthy, fruity or flowery.
Roxanne R.
Winnipeg, MB
Is there a similar smell to the regular euphoria?