Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #36 in Cologne

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Kevinbarry B.
Belfast
This product is incredibly potent, but in a good way, 1 or 2 squirts of this & you are smelling good for the rest of the day, the smell seems to activate everytime you clothing moves or rubs against something which is very convenient if you are out dancing or in similar situations. This is a great product & a bigger bonus is that my girlfriend really loves the smell.
Nubia fabiana l.
Esse ai meu DEUSSSS so o poder minha amiga!!! MEU MARIDO FICARIA FELIZZZZ DEMAIS COM Calvin Klein Dark Obsession E EU MAIS FELIZZ AINDA!!!! RS
Love this product!!I buy it for my dad:)When I buy it , the bottle it's seems nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's smells good!!!!!!!!
Hayley M.
Glasgow
I bought this for my significant other for his birthday and definitely have not regretted it. The packaging for this was high quality and will definitely repurchase once it's finished. It has such an amazing scent and have been obsessed with it since purchasing. My other half also loves this and uses it almost everyday.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every men it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for  men they smell good it's good value it's like the you can buy in Macy's tore or other store I would like to buy again I recommend it's
Mary F.
Austin, TX
My husband loves this perfume! And I love it too for him. It smells good, refreshing and very masculine smell! It does hold it's smell most of the day, and the quality of the perfume is perfect.
David S.
Houston , Tx
this smells really good, if you like to smell good this is a great option to have. Its definitely manly and you can keep it just in your glove box in the car to have and spray on when you need to be smellin good before you meet somebody new perhaps. It's a great option.
Alyssa J.
Bailey
Smells amazing. I've used this quite a bit and it seems to never run out. Its not as pricey as some perfumes/colognes and it's a good value. Its pretty musty. I'd use this over most brands of cologne despite being a women. I'd reccomend it.
Nathaly A.
I buy last month for my anniversary, so it was a present for my husband and he love it, Has a manly and fresh aroma, the presentation is spectacular and I consider that it is quite the amount of fragrance that contains the base, so it seems to be super durable. I never disappoint this brand
Mia S.
Pleasant hill
This looks like one of those colognes that smell really bad but people buy it because it's name brand. Like they'd rather smell like BO than to not have name brand