Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Mia S.
Pleasant hill
This looks like one of those colognes that smell really bad but people buy it because it's name brand. Like they'd rather smell like BO than to not have name brand
Jacqueline P.
Chilliwack
Smells pretty gross kinda like dirt sweat and sex def not my favourite not worth your money at all would reccomend any other but this one
Emma J.
Johnson City, TN
My husband loved this scent, I however was not a fan. It really irritated my allergies,  I  could not share a pillow.
David S.
Houston , Tx
this smells really good, if you like to smell good this is a great option to have. Its definitely manly and you can keep it just in your glove box in the car to have and spray on when you need to be smellin good before you meet somebody new perhaps. It's a great option.
Alyssa J.
Bailey
Smells amazing. I've used this quite a bit and it seems to never run out. Its not as pricey as some perfumes/colognes and it's a good value. Its pretty musty. I'd use this over most brands of cologne despite being a women. I'd reccomend it.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This is a solid product. Not too overpowering, but works amazing when I leave the gym & head back to my workplace. I've stocked up over the years & carry a few of these in a few different places. So many compliments. Keep up the great work CK! I love this product!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Bought this for one of my best guy friends and to say he loved it would be an understatement. First, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIMPLISTIC bottle. Such a great value for the price considering one you come into contact with someone wearing it, you want to bury your face in their scent...is that weird? Lasts for HOURS.
Lisa T.
Springtown
Obsession smells so good. It takes me back to my younger years when I smell it. It stays on longer than alot of other products.
Julia S.
I loved how it smells, but the durability on my husband skin was not longer. After 4 hours I couldn't smell the product.the price is fair, and I also loved the box
Jorgia D.
I love this scent and have seen my friends one before ,it smells amazing and i would definietely buy it for a friend.