Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #36 in Cologne

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Nathaly A.
I buy last month for my anniversary, so it was a present for my husband and he love it, Has a manly and fresh aroma, the presentation is spectacular and I consider that it is quite the amount of fragrance that contains the base, so it seems to be super durable. I never disappoint this brand
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
This is an amazing scent for men! I'm obsessed with the way it smells on the skin as well as in the bottle, highly recommend this one
Becca E.
Purchased for my father, and he LOVES it, smells great c: ! A little bit goes a long way, so this product should definitely last quite a while. Hes used cheaper colognes, and agrees this one is worth the price. I'll definitely recommend it.
Nubia fabiana l.
Esse ai meu DEUSSSS so o poder minha amiga!!! MEU MARIDO FICARIA FELIZZZZ DEMAIS COM Calvin Klein Dark Obsession E EU MAIS FELIZZ AINDA!!!! RS
Jalal M.
Beautiful scent for special occasions and to smell good next to people. Really recommend this for men that go to a lot of special nights or occasions
Melissa D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
Love the smell if this cologne! Great quality and the smell lasts for hours! I love the bottle it is in and looks great on our dresser!
Erin K.
New London
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing on him and trust me it's a must have so since the price is a little high it's totally worth the splurge. I bought it from Sephora in the fregrace section. They're is no room for improvement because you can't fix something that's already perfect.
Susie R.
I got this for my dad and he loved. I got it for him at Calvin store in Cabazon Outlets.. It is such a good smell, great for wearing at night if you're going out.
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
Gente , pra glr que está atrás de um perfil pra dá de presente pro seu amado . Por quê não esse ?  Perfume forte e gostoso sendo bem dotado !!!
jimena nadin p.
Se lo he comprado a un amigo y le encantó, es muy rico y dura muchísimo,es uno de los perfumes de hombres más conocidos y mi favorito,súper recomendable