Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #36 in Cologne

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Hayley M.
Glasgow
I bought this for my significant other for his birthday and definitely have not regretted it. The packaging for this was high quality and will definitely repurchase once it's finished. It has such an amazing scent and have been obsessed with it since purchasing. My other half also loves this and uses it almost everyday.
Chris F.
I had gotten this calvin klein product as a gift for my birthday and it was something I had never tried nor used before.  The scent is nice, not too strong but noticeable.  It reminds me of axe shampoo.  I would rate this 4 out of  as the products look to be expensive online but I cant complain about the quality.
Sharon-Lee B.
Gorgie Roae, Edinburgh
I work in fragrance- particularly sales and promotions and this is a wonderful fragrance that stands out from the rest of the CK range, it's a more sophisticated fragrance that has good lasting power. From a sales point of view it's fanastic value for money and something I always recommend.
Nathaly A.
I buy last month for my anniversary, so it was a present for my husband and he love it, Has a manly and fresh aroma, the presentation is spectacular and I consider that it is quite the amount of fragrance that contains the base, so it seems to be super durable. I never disappoint this brand
Maya N.
Blaberry, BC
Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette is Rich. Powerful. Sexy. A bold new modern interpretation of Obsession, Dark Obsession by Calvin Klein is an oriental gourmand fragrance that is powerfully masculine and intensely sexy. The smell isn't overpowering which is great.
Reinaldo N.
La Verdad Es Que pinta bastante bien,  se ajusta Mucho al tipo de perfumes Que a mi me gustan  Porque AUNQUE Para El Día a Día prefiero algo fresco y suave, párr Las Ocasiones Especiales, siempre Intento Llevar ESE Punto fuerte e intenso Que Podemos ENCONTRAR en " oscura obsesión "
Alonso E.
Miami
EsteThis cologne smells super rich osea is an aroma that enamora super rich lasts all day this aroma leaves you feel free I enchantadaThis cologne smells super rich osea is an aroma that enamora super rich lasts all day this aroma leaves you feel free I love the smell is super
Diana P.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for women. I
use it for a lifetime and it is spectacular, the aroma that remains on
my skin after using it and does not evaporate as fast as other perfumes. Whenever I can I use it for all sorts of occasions.
Yulia L.
Me encanta, se lo compre a mi ex y me encantaba el olor que traía, si eres varón te lo recomiendo y si eres hembra como yo te lo recomiendo para regalar así como yo lo hice
jimena nadin p.
Se lo he comprado a un amigo y le encantó, es muy rico y dura muchísimo,es uno de los perfumes de hombres más conocidos y mi favorito,súper recomendable