Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Dayana G.
Denver Colorado
I gifted my boyfriend this and ye loves it smells so good and manly I love it as well I definitely recommend it as a gift if you are a woman
Melissa D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
Love the smell if this cologne! Great quality and the smell lasts for hours! I love the bottle it is in and looks great on our dresser!
Emma J.
Johnson City, TN
My husband loved this scent, I however was not a fan. It really irritated my allergies,  I  could not share a pillow.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
This is an amazing scent for men! I'm obsessed with the way it smells on the skin as well as in the bottle, highly recommend this one
jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this smell for my guy makes me want to eat him up. Not too strong just enough scent. Stays in your clothes forever
Lisa T.
Springtown
Obsession smells so good. It takes me back to my younger years when I smell it. It stays on longer than alot of other products.
Vincent V.
I love pretty much anything calvin Klein. Their cologne and creams are always so great for my skin. All their stuff is great.
Kaylee M.
Very nice i liked the boxes it came and and when i open it it smelled so good i could not help but to keep on buying iy
Yenifer G.
I fell in love with this cologne, obsession for women is my really favorite perfume and this make a perfect match
Kevinbarry B.
Belfast
This product is incredibly potent, but in a good way, 1 or 2 squirts of this & you are smelling good for the rest of the day, the smell seems to activate everytime you clothing moves or rubs against something which is very convenient if you are out dancing or in similar situations. This is a great product & a bigger bonus is that my girlfriend really loves the smell.