Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Becca E.
Purchased for my father, and he LOVES it, smells great c: ! A little bit goes a long way, so this product should definitely last quite a while. Hes used cheaper colognes, and agrees this one is worth the price. I'll definitely recommend it.
Alondra L.
Hialeah, FL
Husband wears it online when we go out to dinner and it stays on the whole night. I'm currently pregnant and have been sensitive when it comes to smells and so far it hasn't bothered I actually love it more now !
Julia S.
I loved how it smells, but the durability on my husband skin was not longer. After 4 hours I couldn't smell the product.the price is fair, and I also loved the box
Susie R.
I got this for my dad and he loved. I got it for him at Calvin store in Cabazon Outlets.. It is such a good smell, great for wearing at night if you're going out.
Mia S.
Pleasant hill
This looks like one of those colognes that smell really bad but people buy it because it's name brand. Like they'd rather smell like BO than to not have name brand
David S.
Houston , Tx
this smells really good, if you like to smell good this is a great option to have. Its definitely manly and you can keep it just in your glove box in the car to have and spray on when you need to be smellin good before you meet somebody new perhaps. It's a great option.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
My husband loves this perfume! And I love it too for him. It smells good, refreshing and very masculine smell! It does hold it's smell most of the day, and the quality of the perfume is perfect.
Michelle L.
Oak Park
I've purchased this fragrance for my husband and it smells awesome. I can't keep my hands off of him when he wears it. It's fragrant without being too loud
Natalia C.
Smells absolutely amazing! My history teacher has it! I'd definitely recommend this product for your husband or dad! Plus it is a very cute bottle!
Gerania R.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeeee the smell of this cologne, it was a good anniversary gift, I've bought him different colognes and this one is one of his favorites.