Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kevinbarry B.Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz uploaded by Mary F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

David S.
David S.
Houston , Tx
this smells really good, if you like to smell good this is a great option to have. Its definitely manly and you can keep it just in your glove box in the car to have and spray on when you need to be smellin good before you meet somebody new perhaps. It's a great option.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start of I love perfumes. Last Christmas I Got my Father this Calvin Klein  Dark Obsession cologne at Macy's  for $90.00 it was worth every penny.. Not only did it smell good but it also lasts the whole day. It was my first time hearing about the Dark Obsession. The Lady that worked at Macys recommended it, and I don't regret getting it. 😄
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for one of my best guy friends and to say he loved it would be an understatement. First, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIMPLISTIC bottle. Such a great value for the price considering one you come into contact with someone wearing it, you want to bury your face in their scent...is that weird? Lasts for HOURS.
Erin K.
Erin K.
New London
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing on him and trust me it's a must have so since the price is a little high it's totally worth the splurge. I bought it from Sephora in the fregrace section. They're is no room for improvement because you can't fix something that's already perfect.
Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had bought this as a gift for my husband  since he loves CK, And no points for guessing that he absolutely loved it! He was delighted to get his favorite as a birthday gift from me. And the fragrance is just wow! The bottle loos even more sexier. I'd recommend it to others.
Mike T.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid product. Not too overpowering, but works amazing when I leave the gym & head back to my workplace. I've stocked up over the years & carry a few of these in a few different places. So many compliments. Keep up the great work CK! I love this product!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Navarre
This stuff smells amazing!  I bought it for my boyfriend as a birthday gift at the mall. The packaging is simple and sleek and nice. This was his first time using it and he loved it. It smells nice and stays on for a long time. I would definitely buy this again!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every men it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for  men they smell good it's good value it's like the you can buy in Macy's tore or other store I would like to buy again I recommend it's
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Rexburg
I bought this for a present to my boyfriend and there's a reason it's called dark obsession. I'm totally obsessed! Whenever he wears it I can't stop smelling him. The smell lasts all day and it draws me in. The only down side is the price.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Bailey
Smells amazing. I've used this quite a bit and it seems to never run out. Its not as pricey as some perfumes/colognes and it's a good value. Its pretty musty. I'd use this over most brands of cologne despite being a women. I'd reccomend it.