Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
Photo (1)
David S.
David S.
Houston , Tx
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz
this smells really good, if you like to smell good this is a great option to have. Its definitely manly and you can keep it just in your glove box in the car to have and spray on when you need to be smellin good before you meet somebody new perhaps. It's a great option.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Rexburg
June 22, 2017, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz
I bought this for a present to my boyfriend and there's a reason it's called dark obsession. I'm totally obsessed! Whenever he wears it I can't stop smelling him. The smell lasts all day and it draws me in. The only down side is the price.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Nov. 14, 2016, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz
My husband loves this perfume! And I love it too for him. It smells good, refreshing and very masculine smell! It does hold it's smell most of the day, and the quality of the perfume is perfect.
Chris F.
Chris F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein Dark Obsession for men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz
I had gotten this calvin klein product as a gift for my birthday and it was something I had never tried nor used before.  The scent is nice, not too strong but noticeable.  It reminds me of axe shampoo.  I would rate this 4 out of  as the products look to be expensive online but I cant complain about the quality.