BY CALVIN KLEIN

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Introduced in the year 2002, by the design house of Calvin Klein. Crave is a spicy yet sweet fragrance with a blend of birchwood, musk, tonka bean, sandalwood, lichen moss, vetiver and nutmeg. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Andrea S.
Doral, FL
This is a really good unisex fragance! The packaging is really modern looking and casual, the smell is really risky and mysterious. I always get compliments when I wear it! And I've catched my dad trying to steal it from me a couple of times!
Amy B.
Lakeville, MN
Such a classic sent that is not as easy to find now a days. Have loved it since day one and it's my go to for gifting any men in my life. Not a very over powering sent nor musky just a very simple long lasting sent!
Madison S.
I got this for my brother a while back, he loves it and I love it on him! It is one of my favorite cologne scents. I definitely recommend this to any girl looking for a gift for their special someone!
Anita E.
Did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!bought a female fragrance!
lea f.
I love this fragrance on my man and he seems to love it also.will repurchase. people stop and ask what fragrance he's wearing. That is how well this fragrance smells on him.
tabetha T.
This is an awesome line and it is quality over the price but the smell last for hours and everyone wil like the smell
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Brings back memories for sure. I loved it then and I still do. Timeless scent Little on the pricey side considering
Laurie H.
My husband wears this one and I love it on him. It's kind of citrusy and I've noticed our son stealing it lately
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
my husband love this stuff it pricey as heck But i love the smell of this and yes i wanna get it for my husband
Chip C.
This CK Crave is the best smelling stuff,i really like it and my husband loves the smell of it too.