BY CALVIN KLEIN

For the man who knows what he wants and how to get it, It's about wanting needing have to have, And when he's got it, , , she'll want him, The CRAVE scent is fresh clean and sexy with an undercurrent connected directly to her,

Andrea S.
Doral , FL
This is a really good unisex fragance! The packaging is really modern looking and casual, the smell is really risky and mysterious. I always get compliments when I wear it! And I've catched my dad trying to steal it from me a couple of times!
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
I like this smell, its very sexy, I have bought it a few times for my boyfriend , I will admit that it isn't my absolute favorite but its up there w/ my top picks. Its really a great scent and cologne always make a great gift.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
This is a stronger scent that I love on my husband! Not to young or musky. Lingers long in to the evening! I just wish the price tag was a bit lower but for a great scent that lasts that long it is well worth the price tag!!!
Tiffany B.
Canon, GA
This was bought by mistake but actually smells pretty good. I would purchase this again. I gave 4 stores because some cheaper cologne smells just as good but if you are wanting to purchase this brand I would recommend.
Amy B.
Lakeville, MN
Such a classic sent that is not as easy to find now a days. Have loved it since day one and it's my go to for gifting any men in my life. Not a very over powering sent nor musky just a very simple long lasting sent!
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
I wore this in high school and haven't seen it since, such a fresh masculine fragrance and the packaging was super futuristic! Wish I could find it again! I have the best memories tied to this sent! 10/10
Madison S.
I got this for my brother a while back, he loves it and I love it on him! It is one of my favorite cologne scents. I definitely recommend this to any girl looking for a gift for their special someone!
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I am fan of this yummy smelling cologne, unfortunately it didn't smell right on my boyfriend. Not sure if it's the pH balance or what but it smelled awesome when I bought it!
Anita E.
Did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!did not buy this!bought a female fragrance!
Jazmen B.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased this for my younger brother and he loves the scent.. I think its a nice mix for a young man and is not to strong.. Also great for those who tend to spray little to much..