BY CALVIN KLEIN

Contradiction Cologne by Calvin Klein, Released in 1998, Contradiction is a men’s Oriental woody cologne with aromatic, citrus, woody, fresh spicy, and green main accords . Created by perfumers Carlos Benaim and Pierre Wargnye of International Flavors and Fragrances, this scent, with moderate longevity and sillage, wears best on spring days. It has top notes of lime, lavender, lemon, clary sage, and mandarin orange. The middle notes are cardamom, pepper, coriander, and nutmeg while the base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, and ebony wood.

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Calvin Klein Contradiction for men smells so amazing, it smells insanely expensive but is actually pretty affordable and it makes my husband smell like a million bucks. It is the only cologne I buy him.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Ambar V.
Los Angeles
Okay so I bought it for my brother and I am using it too. Very good price. I could say it lasted forever and I love men perfume their are the best CK I love them all.<3
David H.
It smells really good and it lasts long throughout the day. I bought it online on the Calvin Klein website. I usually compare it to Michael Kors and i like both of them equally. Really good product and would recommend to anyone. Obviously room for improvement but very good product.
Maris M.
This cologne wasn't my favorite purchase it had a strange unpleasant smell and was not at all what I expected but it did have great quality and the scent while not the best smell did last for a significant amount of time which is nice in any fragrance related product
Luis S.
Mecca, CA
really amazing fragrance and it last the whole day . the bottle couldn't be set to be better then it already is . can't compare because its the best product of its kind . price goes good for what the product has to offer yes i will buy this product again
Gary C.
Bridgeview
I absolutely love CK1 and it is my goto cologne when going out on a date night with my wife. she loves the smell of it as well...CK1 is the goto guys...the chicks dig it
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
I purchased this cologne for my husband. It is the most wonderful smell ever made!! This was my first time buying this. The scent is very long lasting. He stills smells like it hours later. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
I bought this for my dad as a gift and he loves it! The smell is amazing and when he comes home very late from work I can still smell him right when he come in the house! It's a fresh scent but very "manly" and deep
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this for my man and it smells so good. It's not one of those really heavy scented colognes. Made it hard to keep my hands off of him though.

Walmart