Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Esther D.
2 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Contradiction by Calvin Klein is a refreshing, oriental, floral fragrance Women's scent makes the perfect gift for any occasion or no occasion Feminine fragrance blends pure pepper, rose, satin wood and sandalwood Eau de parfum should be part of every ladies' daytime wear Popular natural essence has added tang to relationships since 1997 Due to the personal nature of this product, we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Millersville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an ok scent but it is definitely not a scent I would use on a daily basis. I am more of a Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh kind of guy
Zoya A.
Zoya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually smells pretty nice! I got this at a very good price, so I'm definitely not complaining!
Janette S.
Janette S.
This product has a very nice, gentle smell to it, which is very good. The smell isn't overwhelming
Esther D.
Esther D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh honey, this perfume has a funny story hahaha, my dad when I bought it thought it was man, it was for him, when he realized that no, it was a woman, he decided to give it to me. And I love this perfume with madness, I use it daily to go to college, smell delicious, as sweet and soft, it is addictive. Sometimes even ask me what perfume I use that smells so good or some know what it is. I definitely recommend it.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
What I like best about this is that the scent lasts all day long.
For it being a mans cologne I love wearing it myself.. My husband freaked out when he noticed but then he loved it..
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Bought this for my dad for christmas he loves it. he has wore it everyday since then even if he is just going to be doing absolutely nothing around the house he still wears it
Joe S.
Joe S.
This is a crisp and clean smell. It's decently priced and smells great. This scent lasts all day long and I'm always getting compliments when I wear it.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
I love the smell, only thing that can be both good and bad is, it is a very light smell. For people who do not cologne smells this is fabulous.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This perfume smells amazing and i love to wear it when I'm going out. I always get complements on how wonderful it smells.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the one I bought for a friend of mine, If so it smells really good!! We really liked it.