Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Parfum uploaded by Esther D.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Contradiction Perfume by Calvin Klein, Contradiction is a floral woody musk women’s perfume that was designed in 1998 by perfumer Ann Gottlieb . It has floral, woody, white floral, balsamic, rose, and fresh main accords. Head notes of lily, peony, orchid, lily-of-the-valley, rose, and jasmine open this fragrance, leading to heart notes of eucalyptus, lilac, and blackberry. Base notes of sandalwood, musk, and tonka bean close this bouquet. With moderate longevity and sillage, this scent wears well on days throughout the year.

Angie R.
Contradiction is a very old school sent. It reminds me of the perfume that you would wear at work on Casual Friday with a nice pair of jeans. It is a scent that you must like as it is not a universal sent.
Bella k.
York PA
it such a good product and it such a good smell and it feels so good on my skin my friend has this as well and I may buy it for my grandma whom loves Calvin Klein products
Keasi E.
I actually decided to order a sample of this online ( a mini) since, thanks to Influenster, I got to smell a male CK fragrance and that got me looking around for CK scents. I should probably specify I love niche scents, and gravitate toward heady orientals. This scent was a bit of a surprise-- starts with orange, musk, and then a creamy eucalyptus note appears in the drydown which is so amazing. After a couple of hours its a powdery, white floral skin scent.
It's not a powerhouse fragrance but it definitely is special!
Esther D.
Oh honey, this perfume has a funny story hahaha, my dad when I bought it thought it was man, it was for him, when he realized that no, it was a woman, he decided to give it to me. And I love this perfume with madness, I use it daily to go to college, smell delicious, as sweet and soft, it is addictive. Sometimes even ask me what perfume I use that smells so good or some know what it is. I definitely recommend it.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
This is the first perfume that I ever owned when I was in high school it's amazing I love the smell. I can't find it anywhere and it's discontinued I wish I could find it because I am in love with this perfume I still remember how it smelled and that was over 10 years ago great perfume.
Grant G.
Orlando, FL
I've never smelled this cologne before but what an interesting name. Contradiction. Seems like what they would call an okay scent; some like it, some don't. Maybe it changes, it smells nice in the beginning but horrible a couple hours later and then you go to ask calvin why they made it this way and they will tell you; "that is the contradiction".
Jeanett A.
The Calvin Klein Contradiction Parfum Spray has a very strong smell at first, but when the smell wears down it has a very good flowery scent that is different and I love the way this Parfum smell.
B NV  .
This scent is sooo intoxicating! I received this perfume as a gift and fell in love with it right away! Its one of those scents that compliments each person individually and changes to your personal aura after you wear it! Its such a unique blend of scents, I cannot get enough and I get so many compliments every time I have it on!
Nora H.
I wore this perfume in high school because it was so affordable without smelling like a high schooler's budget. It lasts through the day and is fresh and floral. It brings back all the memories... #perfumeiworeinhighschool
Yvonne T.
What I like best about this is that the scent lasts all day long.
For it being a mans cologne I love wearing it myself.. My husband freaked out when he noticed but then he loved it..

Walmart