BY CALVIN KLEIN

Tailored blazer updated with contrast stitching detail. Notched lapels. Long sleeves. Button front. Contrast stitching detail. Flap waist pockets. About 32" from shoulder to hem. Nylon/spandex. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm)... see more...

Mayra S.
Mayra S.
I love love this blazer and use it on a daily basis at my job. I bought it at Dillard's for a very good deal. This blazer goes with everything and is super comfortable. I will definitely be buying Calvin Klein products more often and recommend to friends and family.
Aleema K.
Aleema K.
This blazer was a nice treat. It's very comfortable and soft it has a nice knit kind of material. I wish I could have found a matching pant or skirt but otherwise this was a really nice buy. It had a little hemming issue but I was able to fix it myself.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Palm Coast, FL
I often find it difficult to find blazers that fit both my size and arm length. Every time Calvin Klein gets it right. The blazer fits just right and isn't boxy or uncomfortable.
Renee G.
Renee G.
San Diego, CA
Calvin Klein is my go to professional look. I am tall at 5'9" and the fit is perfect. I feel feminine and powerful while wearing this!
Adonay A.
Adonay A.
Muy buena prenda, adaptada a varios estilos de vestimenta. Casual, outfit o formal. Ideal para asistir a conferencias. La tela me gusta por es ligera y fresca.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
strokestown, ['', '', 'Roscommon']
Calvin Klein has to be one of the most classy and stylish brands out there. In my eyes they can't make any item of clothes wrong! Love this so much!
nafisa s.
nafisa s.
It's really comfortable to wear and it's my favorite thing to wear everytime I go out for dinner this thing is just too comfortable
Skarleth A.
Skarleth A.
Evariada que puedes utilizar para cada ocasión, como para un oufit casual, para cualquier junta ejecutiva