BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ruffled trim and ribbed design add texture to long-sleeve dress. V-neck. Long sleeves with ruffled cuffs. Ruffled hem. Pullover style. About 40" from shoulder to hem. Viscose/nylon/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm)... see more...

Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very versatile and figure flattering. I'm curvy and I love the shape of this dress on me. I wish I could order it in a wide array of colors. The fabric is very soft and luxurious.
Sheena B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've struggled to find fitted and flattering clothing that's appropriate for work but Calvin Klein dresses have been a perfect fit from day 1. They're made with quality, even on the more affordable end, and fit like a dream. If I had a full wardrobe of CK clothing, I'd be a happy, well dressed camper.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Calvin Klein brand clothing. I always know they are going to be made great & hold up well. This dress is adorable on & super comfy. Very versatile looks can be had & the price is fair. I would recommend this to friends.
V Monet B.
BRONX, NY
I have this dress in black with gold studs. It was one of my winter staples and it went perfectly with my riding boots. This dress is very comfortable and true to size.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dress is so beautiful! I bought this a while ago but I love it because it's perfect for any occasion