Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2016 Eau de Parfum

Fleeing reality, craving adventure, stopping at nothing-it gets wild in the jungle. Deep in the jungle covered by a canopy of palms and lush tropical greens an exotic hideaway creates a secluded space for uninhibited summer fun. Hidden from the rest of the world-just you, your tribe and a brilliant blue watering hole warmed by the sun peeking through palms. Free to do what comes naturally, you dive right in. Summer unleashed-no rules. No limits. Beyond fun.Splashy. Juicy. Exotic. The rush of lime mojito and sweet, succulent guava free your spirit and lead you deep into the jungle. Lush tropical greens warmed by the sun release a rush of fresh wetness as cedarwood lingers with a cool, crisp edge.

Fragrance Notes:
Top - Lime mojito
​Mid - Guava
​Base - Cedarwood

I might get one, is it worth it?
Is it a refreshing fragrances or sweet?
What does this smell like? More girly or manly?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2016 Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
3389 Dacite Court
The fragrance was okay if you were going to a special occasion, but not recommended to wear on a daily basis. It's very strong and can be nauseating at times. Yet still pretty okay.
Mcallen Tx
These perfumes really smell really good I really recommended like literally to everyone that likes Calvin Klein even my mom she always wants some of my perfume and I almost finish my bottles
Denair, CA
Still very hesitant a lot with the Calvin Klein beeline I know the first one was unisex and it smelled amazing I got played out very quick in junior high but I didn't catch on to the fact that they were all unisex for a long time so I went to a real store cuz if you go to Ross or Marshalls or TJ Maxx this seemed to put the CK's with the women stuff a lot so I passed them by and then luckily all it takes is a beautiful woman to show you some colognes and be told to pitch and promote these new CK's one day and then you learn that this whole time even passing all these fruity vibrant sense that are fun classic like Calvin Klein boxers on Marty McFly and I ain't worried about smelling early cuz rather smell good to a girl then roasts to a guy when you trying to be fly so I can't lie if one of the saiyans doesn't change your mind about unisex stuff then never mind just put it in the bathroom and use it when you put the toilet in a bad mood
Fresno, CA
This was my first ever “unisex” scent purchase and I love it! It smells clean, sort of masculine but not enough to make it a men’s cologne. I ended up buying this at a marshalls for $20 and I would definitely purchase this at full price. I love the smell, it lasts a long time and it’s not over powering or overly sweet like a lot of women’s perfumes. This is one of my favorite perfumes I’ve ever bought!
For a person who enjoys everything natural and fresh, this EDP was way too strong for my taste, I felt dizzy right after taking a sniff off the bottle I received as a gift a while ago. Would not recommend this if you’re going for a natural EDP for everyday wear.
Grayson, GA
I really enjoy the 2016 edition of CK One Summer, but the longevity on this one is TERRIBLE on my skin.  I'm lucky to get 2 hours of wear before it fades completely...and I spray it pretty generously!   Still, for a light summer scent, I enjoy it, and the price was right at $20 for a full size bottle.  I will enjoy it until it's gone, then move on to the next summer scent I discover!  :)
I love this scent. It's got hints of lime, some woodsier aspects, and maybe even Palm leaf? To me it smells a little more masculine than feminine but I absolutely love it. It's pretty long lasting and all things considered it was pretty affordable compared to some other well known brands. I realize it might be hard to find a 2016 version but if you do you should snag it!
Phoenix, AZ
This is definitely a summer fragrance . Very sweet and it stays on the clothes for a while . It has a nice color typically tropical colors. Worth the price and would definitely purchase another one!
Allentown , PA
Such an awesome light weight fragrance perfect for the summer time! I love it because I have fragrance allergies and the CKone line has always been a good fit for me! I think they change the bottle slightly every few years, but the product is just great!!
This is a beautiful cooling coconut and ocean breeze kind of scent that pairs well with sweet scents or for a soft summer scent, it's very unisex in my opinion but I kind of like that. I got mine at ulta I'm not sure if it's still available but it's amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...