BY CALVIN KLEIN #21 in Unisex Fragrances

Inspired by the energy of a beach party, One Summer is an addictive, fruity citrus blend that tunes into the excitement, the fun, and the action of a summer evening at the seaside with friends. Bright, colorful citrus notes of frozen lime and grapefruit make a splash with the mouth-watering juiciness of melon. A cooling cocktail of white freesia and fresh cypress is laced with a playful tequila accord for an energetically fun vibe at the heart. Hydrating coconut water, cedarwood and crushed sugar linger to maintain the youthful energy in the dry down.

Notes: Frozen Lime, Grapefruit, Melon, Tequila Accord, White Freesia, Cypress, Coconut Water, Crushed Sugar, Cedarwood. Style: Energetic. Fruity. Easy to Wear.

Caleb W.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the best cologne I've ever worn. It's light and refreshing and doesn't make people's eyes water when they hug you. My favorite colognes in the world are the ones that people believe you naturally smell like, weird I know, but this one does it for me. Keep it on reorder as often as possible.
Not U.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a sample pack and although it was small it lasted me for months. It is a lovely, not overpowering scent that lasts all day. It isn't too strong, and it is a nice playful smell for summer
Audrey O.
Astoria, NY
The scent has changed over the years (my favorite is still the original with the blue bottle); but it's still a fragrance that's great throughout the year.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
My brother purchased CK One Summer for me when he was on a cruise. I really love it. My daughter prefers CK One over CK One Summer, but I prefer Summer.
Kelsey B.
Good fresh clean scent more updated version of ck one which is a classic frag I find it's reasonable in price just wished the scent lasted longer
Alesa H.
Orlando
I fell in love with this particular version of the Summer series and I haven't been able to find it since. It smells fresh/clean and fun.
Shelby M.
Lisle, IL
Absolute love this perfume. I can't wait to get another bottle of it. It's the perfect scent for any occasion.
Nina R.
MADISON
My new favorite smell i use this all summer it last about half the day and is a light airy fruity fragrence
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
My husband loves the smell of it so we buy we much as we can. Compares great . Great value for the price
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Smells pretty good has a light, crisp & airy scent...very much appropriate for the season hence the name