Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2012 Eau de Toilette

Imagine sitting by the sea, splashed by the cool refreshment of blue mint and cucumber, with a citrus twist of lime and sunny bergamot. In the heart, dewy water lotus and a fresh watery accord impart a fluid sensation, engulfing aromatic rosemary and crisp, crunchy, green apple. Just a spray of ck one summer brings to mind a hot summer day and all of its amazing adventures.

Notes: Blue Mint, Cucumber, Lime, Bergamot, Watery Accord, Green Apple, Rosemary, Water Lotus, Rum Cocktail, Sandalwood, Driftwood, Sea Moss.

Style: Cool. Juicy. Fun.

Is this men's or women's
Where can I buy this??
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2012 Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
CK one is always a great clean, unisex scent that really smells great regardless of gender. The fragrance doesn't feel masculine or feminine but a crisp, clean scent similar to what a body wash may smell like. I always loved this scent because it is wearable all day and all seasons, but it is particularly fresh which is great for the summertime. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light clean smell that is refreshing.
Granite City, IL
Great scent, whole family could use it which was a hug bonus, long lasting. Reccomend for unisex scent lovers and those that like clavin Kline. Not my first purchase as I just naturally prefer sprays.
Denair, CA
this is one of those techno colored bottles that make you feel like you got to go to a music festival rave something with lights that don't behave music that goes bang bang bang that's the best thing you could do cuz this one is Like woooooooooooo you just don't know what to do if they love it or hate it you can say hey it ain't you tell him beat quiet leave me alone cuz I'm trying to. Trying to dance till I go home when my ears ringing from the base that don't live my whole body alone
Houston, Texas
I genuinely really like this product and I must say that co summer is one of there best! It is so greatly balanced scent-wise. I would never want to change this product and I must recommend it to anyone doubting to buy, it is overall an amazing smell. You will definitely not regret it!
mi una fragancia muy buena, Tiene un excelente olor y dura demasiado tiempo, a pesar de que sudes, corras o hagas cualquier esfuerzo físico el dolo perdura en ti
I bought this for my husband for our anniversary on year. It's such a nice summer version of the classic CK One scent he used to wear all the time! It's not overpowering and it does seem to last a long time. A little goes a long way so the bottle has lasted forever. We would repurchase this when it gets used up, but he still has about half a bottle left.
I purchased several bottles of this the summer it came out. I absolutely love it! It is a perfect summer scent. So refreshing and fruity. I love the clean smell of it. It lasts all day too! I spray it on everyday before I leave the house. I even use it like room spray sometimes. I hope when I run out I'll be able to find it online somewhere! It is the best summery perfume ever.
Jewett, OH
My ALL time favorite perfume. I ordered three bottles after the summer it came out and have been mourning it since I ran out of my final bottle two months ago. I don't even care that it was a summer scent, I used it all the time.
Westbury, NY
This is my all time favorite cologne. It's fruity, citrusy, and fresh all at the same time. I always get compliments when I wear this, and as the name implies, it's perfect for summer!
Martin, OH
This product is great if you want to smell fresh and pretty. I like to use this when I am on vacation at the beach and need to freshen up for dinner. This scent gives you a very sweet but topical smell