Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2012 Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Imagine sitting by the sea, splashed by the cool refreshment of blue mint and cucumber, with a citrus twist of lime and sunny bergamot. In the heart, dewy water lotus and a fresh watery accord impart a fluid sensation, engulfing aromatic rosemary and crisp, crunchy, green apple. Just a spray of ck one summer brings to mind a hot summer day and all of its amazing adventures.

Notes: Blue Mint, Cucumber, Lime, Bergamot, Watery Accord, Green Apple, Rosemary, Water Lotus, Rum Cocktail, Sandalwood, Driftwood, Sea Moss.

Style: Cool. Juicy. Fun.

Is this men's or women's
Where can I buy this??
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Summer 2012 Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Irina
Love this! It has a really nice and fresh smell. I usually like really sweet perfumes but in summer time i find this a whole lot better
Nicki M.
Trinity, NC
This is one of my favorites that my hubby and I share on a regular basis! The scent is fresh, sexy and unisex. We share a lot in our lives, and this fragrance has saved us both more than once! The smell lasts all day as well.
Brittany G.
Granite city, IL
Great scent, whole family could use it which was a hug bonus, long lasting. Reccomend for unisex scent lovers and those that like clavin Kline. Not my first purchase as I just naturally prefer sprays.
Brooke M.
Raleigh, NC
CK one is always a great clean, unisex scent that really smells great regardless of gender. The fragrance doesn't feel masculine or feminine but a crisp, clean scent similar to what a body wash may smell like. I always loved this scent because it is wearable all day and all seasons, but it is particularly fresh which is great for the summertime. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light clean smell that is refreshing.
Jonas A.
Houston, Texas
I genuinely really like this product and I must say that co summer is one of there best! It is so greatly balanced scent-wise. I would never want to change this product and I must recommend it to anyone doubting to buy, it is overall an amazing smell. You will definitely not regret it!
Gabriel C.
mi una fragancia muy buena, Tiene un excelente olor y dura demasiado tiempo, a pesar de que sudes, corras o hagas cualquier esfuerzo físico el dolo perdura en ti
dustin J.
Denair, CA
this is one of those techno colored bottles that make you feel like you got to go to a music festival rave something with lights that don't behave music that goes bang bang bang that's the best thing you could do cuz this one is Like woooooooooooo you just don't know what to do if they love it or hate it you can say hey it ain't you tell him beat quiet leave me alone cuz I'm trying to. Trying to dance till I go home when my ears ringing from the base that don't live my whole body alone
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
This product is great if you want to smell fresh and pretty. I like to use this when I am on vacation at the beach and need to freshen up for dinner. This scent gives you a very sweet but topical smell
Lupe R.
Vista, CA
Love this smell it unisex fresh and nice I got it on sale hope anew sell comes soon
Dani G.