BY CALVIN KLEIN

Imagine sitting by the sea, splashed by the cool refreshment of blue mint and cucumber, with a citrus twist of lime and sunny bergamot. In the heart, dewy water lotus and a fresh watery accord impart a fluid sensation, engulfing aromatic rosemary and crisp, crunchy, green apple. Just a spray of ck one summer brings to mind a hot summer day and all of its amazing adventures.

Notes: Blue Mint, Cucumber, Lime, Bergamot, Watery Accord, Green Apple, Rosemary, Water Lotus, Rum Cocktail, Sandalwood, Driftwood, Sea Moss.

Style: Cool. Juicy. Fun.

Jessica M.
I bought this for my husband for our anniversary on year. It's such a nice summer version of the classic CK One scent he used to wear all the time! It's not overpowering and it does seem to last a long time. A little goes a long way so the bottle has lasted forever. We would repurchase this when it gets used up, but he still has about half a bottle left.
Madison B.
I purchased several bottles of this the summer it came out. I absolutely love it! It is a perfect summer scent. So refreshing and fruity. I love the clean smell of it. It lasts all day too! I spray it on everyday before I leave the house. I even use it like room spray sometimes. I hope when I run out I'll be able to find it online somewhere! It is the best summery perfume ever.
Kaitlyn B.
Jewett, OH
My ALL time favorite perfume. I ordered three bottles after the summer it came out and have been mourning it since I ran out of my final bottle two months ago. I don't even care that it was a summer scent, I used it all the time.
Ronald C.
Westbury, NY
This is my all time favorite cologne. It's fruity, citrusy, and fresh all at the same time. I always get compliments when I wear this, and as the name implies, it's perfect for summer!
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
This product is great if you want to smell fresh and pretty. I like to use this when I am on vacation at the beach and need to freshen up for dinner. This scent gives you a very sweet but topical smell
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
It is the perfect name because when I hear the word summer I imagine this sweet smell. This perfume has a lasting fragrance and love is of very good quality
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this perfume because it doesn't ware off all day like others do. It smells fresh and clean, and is good quality.I would buy again
LeAnn L.
This is a good one nice fresh scent last all day and is worth every dollar this is a good one for summer try it out you'll love it 😊
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Oh my gosh! I love this stuff... My mom bought it for me a few years ago and it smells amazing!!! My perfect summer scent
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
I love the smell of this perfum, it lasting the whole day, is awesome for summer time, because it is really fresh
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
Where can I buy this??
Megan S.
Is this men's or women's