Calvin Klein ckone Skin Moisturizer Lotion uploaded by Sophie D.Calvin Klein ckone Skin Moisturizer Lotion uploaded by Emily C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

ck one is a free-spirited, youthful fragrance that inspires you to be yourself. Designed for men and women to share, it belongs to everyone. The universally appealing fragrance, balancing brightness and sensuality, is for use any time of the day or night. A green tea accord travels through the scent, contributing to the signature identity of ck one. The fragrance begins with bright notes of mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, and lemon. The heart comes to life with an aromatic harmony of nutmeg, violet, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose. The drydown is a sensual combination of musk and amber. Deeply hydrating and refreshing, ck one skin moisturizer can be used on its own or to complement the Eau de Toilette.

• Top Notes: pineapple, green notes, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom and lemon
  • Heart Notes: nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose
  • Base Notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar and oakmoss

Anastasiya A.
I love this clean and fresh smell. I buy this again and again. Highly recommend if you are looking for something subtle and clean smelling. Moisturizes very well too. Love it!
Matt S.
Scappoose
This is a unisex scent, and I'm in love, it's a nice smell for either gender, I received it as a present for Christmas and I'm hooked, pretty soon I'll have to buy an even bigger bottle, I would recommend this to ALL of my friends!
Kristin C.
Although it can run out pretty fast, it does do wonders on your skin. Buying it online is your best bet, and it's a little overpriced. But the packaging sure is nice and will make a difference, if you're willing to pay for it.
Bonnie D.
Love this fragrance. It's a classic. Can be used by women and men which is really cool. It has a very unique smell to it to. If your looking for a classic in your rotation you should give this a try. It's been around since I was a teenager which is a few decades.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite scents for a guy to wear. I always buy it for my boyfriend and he gets many compliments. It is a unisex perfume but I think it is more man smelling than women
Ana S.
Calvin Klein ckone Skin Moisturizer Lotion love how the scent lasts long and actually seems as if I have perfume on. It's a bit difficult to find, I found it at tjmax and bought two.
rae b.
Lafayette
This is a unisex spray it smells very good both female and male can use the spray I was impressed you should try this free at least once this way you don't have to worry about trying to find perfume when you can just use the spray
Janelle D.
This lotion was very nice and it wasn't too pricey. I got it from an Ulta near where I live and I went back the next day to buy another bottle for my friends birthday. It smelled good and makes my skin very smooth.
Brittney M.
This has a great sent that is perfect for both men and woman. The only down side is it is a bit pricey but for as long as the smell lasts it's well worth it.
Sandra G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used this since I was in high school between 1996-2000 and i still have in my bathroom a bottle of the biggest bottle of ck1
Madi E.
Drayton Valley, AB
What the heck do you do with this??

back