Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Him Eau de Toillete uploaded by John H.Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Him Eau de Toillete uploaded by Austin L.Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Him Eau de Toillete uploaded by Bitchenzo A.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

CK ONE SHOCK FOR HIM

the sparkling oriental opens with juicy clementine, pulsates with the smooth spice of black basil, and finishes with a masculine tobacco musk for a long-lasting signature.

eau de toilette

• Is this product being sold any more? 4 Answers
  • Is this for younger men?4 Answers
  • Has anyone smelled this product? Is it strong or subtle? ...3 Answers
Anh D.
MARGATE
I've own this fragrance for few months now. I like it very much. It has a nice fresh smell and a bit of sweetness in it. The performance is not that great. It lasts around 5-6 hours on my skin but a bit longer on the clothes. It suits for young people and the price is very affordable.
Devin A.
Midland
Overall this product had a good smell but where I felt like it lacked was in the long Jevity of the product did not stay on you very long I would purchase this again but not at the price point and I might possibly recommend it
Austin L.
Bowling Green
Affordable and great clean smell. Depends on what you’re into as far as smell goes. I prefer more complex smells but I do appreciate this as well. It usually last me around half the day (4-5 hours) but I also got a huge bottle for a low cost. Not my all time fav or anything but I will continue to use in rotation with others.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
My favorite men’s perfume from the CK line. Not pricey at all and that’s what I like about CK it’s actually amazing in price, in the scent of course and its packaging is very funky and I like that.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
I am on the fence with this fragrance it has a blend of tobacco amber and spicy vibe. I purchased this fragrance because in the fragrance community its known as a nice cheapy great price. i however do not find myself reaching for this often, I can think of other calvin klein's that smell better
Han S.
My brother got this as a gift for graduating high school. It is strong but it smells amazing. I wouldn’t mind applying it on. What I do not like is that there is no spray thingy on the bottle. The only improvement would be to have the spray thing on the whole time.
Samantha C.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this item as a gift, he wasn't too fond of the smell. The price was decent, but it just wasn't a smell that neither of us really enjoyed. We still have most of the bottle left, I would hold off on purchasing and maybe look around at other colognes.
Hunter H.
Murfreesboro
Really great tobacco scent love it and it lasts pretty long. Its really cheap got it at Ross for about $19.99. It starts off as little strong but dries down nicely into a warm scent. It comeswith a sprayer or you can use it as a splash on fragrance.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
This is a men’s cologne and it smells amazing on women believe it or not.
I have a hard time finding this stuff again and I love it so much! People can’t believe I’m wearing men’s cologne! To me it’s an invigorating unisex scent.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Great initial musky sweet yet spicy scent that fades to perfection, never too harsh and doesn't fade to boredom. Love this cologne on my boyfriend, would buy it for him again. Not too pricey for what you get
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
Is this product being sold any more?
Kirstin H.
Is this for younger men?
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Has anyone smelled this product? Is it strong or subtle? I love calvin klein scents but I have yet to smell this one.