BY CALVIN KLEIN

CK ONE SHOCK FOR HER

edgy. sexy. impulsive. the juicy floriental opens with a fierce bouquet of passionflower, intensifies with a drizzle of liquid chocolate accord, and warms into a second skin musk for an addictive signature.

eau de toilette

• I like to buy this perfume. Would you recommend me to do? 4 Answers
AbbyNicolle Q.
I got this as a Christmas present and have been testing it out daily and i love it! The smell is not over powering and does disappear fast! It’s been my go to over the daisy dream by Marc Jacobs! It’s a beautiful moisture of floral and citrus with a hint of candy ! It’s just so great!
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
I love love love Shock for Her! It lasts long, has a strong scent and fits my personality. It’s not too powerful and doesn’t cause my asthma to flare up which is a huge plus because some smells leave me coughing all day. I always feel ready for the world when I wear this perfume!
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
I have a big bottle and I really like it I like that the smell lasts all day long and I love that it’s a perfect blend between sweet and clean, and I didn’t pay much for the big bottle since I got it as a tester
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a big CK fan. I got this bottle a couple of years ago, but since I hardly ever use fragrance in the summer, I still have a fair amount left. It's my daily go to fragrance. It sort of flowery but far from overpowering. I just spray a bit on my writs and rub them together and it's enough. So it's subtle and doesn't trigger allergies in other people I come in contact with during the day.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Wow! This perfume is amazing! I’m a total scent junkie and have a million body sprays/ perfumes. I find this one to be one of my favourites and I just discovered it recently. It has the distinct CK scent but definitely aimed at the ladies. It’s excellent for day and eve and lasts!
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I purchased this at a buckle store and I wear this perfume everyday now. It has a sweet flowery smell to it. It was a great perfume for the price I got it for. It has a long lasting scent and I feel like you could wear it anywhere especially on a first date. It was a good purpose
ash🦋🦋 A.
Prairie Village
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells like beautiful spiked flowers. Sweet but edgy! Lasted me two years. Was expensive but oh so worth it. I always get compliments when I wear it out. I feel like any aged women/girl could wear this!!!!!
Lâ F.
Geneva
It smells amazing and gives you a rush, definitely makes you feel confiden. Better than most I've tried before, it's a good value for the price of the item. Such cute packaging honestly very hip and fun. Most definitely going to stock up on these
Jacklaine F.
Hartford
Love this perfume so much. The smell is so addicting and it’s good value for the price. It’s not expensive at all like most perfumes. I will buy it again and continue to wear it.
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
I used to swear by this perfume a couple years back! I remember that i loved it a lot and that the scent was super good! I love the packaging, even thought it’s kind of simple.
Florencia P.
I like to buy this perfume. Would you recommend me to do?

Amazon