BY CALVIN KLEIN #72 in Perfume for Her

CK ONE SHOCK FOR HER

edgy. sexy. impulsive. the juicy floriental opens with a fierce bouquet of passionflower, intensifies with a drizzle of liquid chocolate accord, and warms into a second skin musk for an addictive signature.

eau de toilette

• I like to buy this perfume. Would you recommend me to do? 4 Answers
AbbyNicolle Q.
I got this as a Christmas present and have been testing it out daily and i love it! The smell is not over powering and does disappear fast! It’s been my go to over the daisy dream by Marc Jacobs! It’s a beautiful moisture of floral and citrus with a hint of candy ! It’s just so great!
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
I love love love Shock for Her! It lasts long, has a strong scent and fits my personality. It’s not too powerful and doesn’t cause my asthma to flare up which is a huge plus because some smells leave me coughing all day. I always feel ready for the world when I wear this perfume!
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
I have a big bottle and I really like it I like that the smell lasts all day long and I love that it’s a perfect blend between sweet and clean, and I didn’t pay much for the big bottle since I got it as a tester
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
This is my go to perfume ! My favorite part about it is that it’s not overwhelming in the least bit! It’s a cool scent perfect for any season and the lasting power is great! I’m on my 2nd bottle so far and I’ll definitely get more!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a big CK fan. I got this bottle a couple of years ago, but since I hardly ever use fragrance in the summer, I still have a fair amount left. It's my daily go to fragrance. It sort of flowery but far from overpowering. I just spray a bit on my writs and rub them together and it's enough. So it's subtle and doesn't trigger allergies in other people I come in contact with during the day.
Ruby H.
I got this as a gift and was very unimpressed. The scent is very strong, but not a good kind of strong. It was a very overpowering scent that had no particular smell. It was just strong. The bottle was also difficult. There was a screw top and a separate sprayer tube to add in. My sprayer did not even work after all the effort.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Wow! This perfume is amazing! I’m a total scent junkie and have a million body sprays/ perfumes. I find this one to be one of my favourites and I just discovered it recently. It has the distinct CK scent but definitely aimed at the ladies. It’s excellent for day and eve and lasts!
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I purchased this at a buckle store and I wear this perfume everyday now. It has a sweet flowery smell to it. It was a great perfume for the price I got it for. It has a long lasting scent and I feel like you could wear it anywhere especially on a first date. It was a good purpose
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
I used to swear by this perfume a couple years back! I remember that i loved it a lot and that the scent was super good! I love the packaging, even thought it’s kind of simple.
Ana Z.
Mi colonia favorita en estos momentos, el olor es divino, es fresco, suave, sutil ideal para todos los días, no es de esos olores que te dan dolor de cabeza más bien es de esos olores que se disfrutan. No me ha causado irritación, lo recomiendo si te gustan este tipo de fragancias suaves no muy fuertes y definitivamente si me lo compraría de nuevo.
Florencia P.
I like to buy this perfume. Would you recommend me to do?

back