Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

CK ONE SHOCK FOR HER

edgy. sexy. impulsive. the juicy floriental opens with a fierce bouquet of passionflower, intensifies with a drizzle of liquid chocolate accord, and warms into a second skin musk for an addictive signature.

eau de toilette

How does this compare to the original CK?
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette You advise me? It is a product good or not ?
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette does any one love this? ? A little sweet for me.
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette!
Ana Z.
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ana Z.
Mi colonia favorita en estos momentos, el olor es divino, es fresco, suave, sutil ideal para todos los días, no es de esos olores que te dan dolor de cabeza más bien es de esos olores que se disfrutan. No me ha causado irritación, lo recomiendo si te gustan este tipo de fragancias suaves no muy fuertes y definitivamente si me lo compraría de nuevo.
Crystal D.
Glasgow, KY
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently purchached this product and I absolutely love this perfume it smells so sweet and sophisticated. With hints of chocolate and floral bliss. I love the packaging and I would reccomend this perfume if you want to try something different !
Nereyda M.
Chino, CA
I love all the ck items, The quality and the design of this brand is unique and I love it, highly recommended
Angie S.
Summerville, SC
My daily go to! I've always loved Calvin Klein CK perfumes and this one doesn't disappoint. Great scent that really lasts
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by vanessa T.
It is super fresh, a hypnotizing sweet aroma, as reflected by the fragrance, it leaves you in”shock”. Those who really like a sweet and fresh fragrance this is you best option ❣️
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ana B.
Me encanta , además es unisex ; es muyyy dulce 🍭, pero agradable , juvenil . Lo recomiendo
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Carissa C.
I love Calvin Klein perfumes!! This one is my daughters favorite. Decent price and smells good! Hard to find where I live but usually I [email protected] it for her online!
Shaina C.
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shaina C.
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shaina C.
This is not my favorite I mean it’s a little sweet for me at first when I smelt it in the bottle I absolutely hated it is so sweet I am more of a fresh product I love lemon and Apple and Woody notes. This smells extremely similar to Brittny Spears fantasy without a Zing. Maybe it will grow on me . Not my usual sent. This was a blind buy. I read that it was super fresh and almost lemony I don’t see that all. All I smell is sweet amber vanilla
selvedina M.
Hartford, CT
Calvin Klein ckone Shock For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by selvedina M.
Got it as a gift and am very excited to try it out, it smells nice, clean and fresh. And this huge bottle will last me for a while. I like the clean smell in the summer times, and the smell lasts for quite some time.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this from TJ Max today because the price was right and for $20 I had to buy it. The pretty bottle caught my eye immediately and I love the original CKone so I had to try it. The scent is pretty and not overpowering even if you spray a lot of it. I just wish the fragrance lasted longer. It seems to fade very quickly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esraa A.
il y a un an
Sara G. il y a 5 mois
It’s good. But you have to like sweet fruity. It almost reminds me of cotton candy... so that level of sweet.
Shaina C.
il y a un an
Crystal D. il y a 6 mois
I love this perfume. It is so light and sweet and refreshing.