BY CALVIN KLEIN

An incandescently hot alliance built around the essence of CK one : a fresh and spicy mix, with wood and amber accents. Energy, sensuality, infinite liberty… CK one unveils a new fragrance in a rocking, colorful limited edition. The pattern printed on the packaging and the bottle – young people frenziedly partying away – picks up on the theme of ck one’s new ad campaign, conceived by Fabien Baron. As for the essence, it unveils a spicier, more exciting new energy.

Jeannie W.
Williamsport, PA
This smells amazing i love it it makes me feel pretty when i wear it and my husband loves the way it smells ! it don't a a over powering Oder either that some other sprays do.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I love the smell o f this one. A really special lady that I grew up with use to wear this and now every time I smell it, I always think of her.
Jamie  C.
This perfume smells amazing. I bought it for my mother but when I smelt it, I kinda used more than she did of it. ☺️😂
misty m.
This is a really strong and unique perfume, however it goes great for almost any occasion or mood.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
Classic and nostalgic of the 90's. It's my signature scent. It doesn't overpower but lasts all day.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

my husband bought this perfume because I wanted to test which of the two he liked best and I must say that won the I like more to man is a somewhat citrusy fresh fragrance woody floral so I like most men his presentation is very nice and not like the classic version