BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

Tereza V.
Have purchased this product for a few male friends and they all loved it. It is a great luxury treat, smells amazing and lasts for ages. I would strongly recommend to anybody
Zabdi V.
This is my favorite, like seriously people this always gets me in the right mood. I usually didn't buy perfumes from Calvin Klein just clothes but this change my mind.
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
An excellent cologne for gentlemen with great aroma, I wish I could have it again because I love it. It really is a good bottle, besides it is simple. For how are things in my country if it is at a good price but if it is expensive. Would recommend the colony 212 for gentlemen of Carolina Herrera is too senciaonal.
Mikaela S.
Crawley, West Sussex
Brought this as a gift for my dad's birthday and he loves it!!! It's smells amazing and the packaging is on point! Love the red with the black!! He said he'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quality Eau de Toilette
gerson m.
omg, this fragrance is amazing I have many fragrances and am a follower of the line of calvin klein ck one, I recommend it, it's a good option to go wherever you want and always smell good.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
My husband loves Calvin Klein. He has sensitive skin but is able to wear this cologne without adverse effects! A nice, manly smell without being overbearing. Great choice for date night!

Calvin Clain is wonderful , certainly one of the best with perfume I've ever used , do not get no , already buy 2 not to miss , not to mention it has a good price
Theresa N.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I have bought his perfume twice already for my best friend and we love it so much we both use it! It's the best product for a long lasting good smell
Eneyelle M.
CK tem perfume e roupas lindas , meu marido so usa roupa da Calvin Klein ! ... amo de paixão os perfume segura bem na roupa .cheiro maravilhosooo
Dejvaan I.
Durban,KZN
Lovely product not my favorite but I recommend it. It is good value. Smells great as well but i think i still prefer their underwear

Amazon