BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

Christian E.
Este producto una fragancia lanzada y modificada en el año 2014 fue una fragancia para hombre que huele demasiado bien y el olor dura por cierta cantidad de tiempo transcurrido en el dia....
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave, huele super rico, no se pega al uso, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al momento del lanzamiento, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy súper elegante
Jorge F.
Esta fragancia la venga desde el verano y es el tipo de perfumes que me gustan mucho así que la utilización de un diario. En principio se siente dulce pero muy rápido unos 5 a 10 min ya tiene el perfume cítrico picante que perdura casi todo el tiempo.Esto me da la sensación como de calor y me 'activar y decir como para arrancar enérgico cualquier actividad.  Lo que más siento es la pimienta y lo cítrico, debe ser el jengibre, lo acompaña muy leve lo dulce y eso lo hace muy agradable ya que se percibe muy poco. Al final decae mucho y caída muy a ras de piel las notas de fondo en mi piel dure unas 3 horas fuerte y la ultima hora ya no se siente por lo suave.  Ideal uso diario y día de tarde. Me gustaría ayudar a encontrar algo parecido. Tiene muy poco de la original CK One.
Sophie A.
Birmingham
I bought this for my guyfriend and he loved it, he said he would get this again once it has ran out and guess what?? He is still using it 3 years down the line. I got it at a local fragrance store it was a little expensive but worth It, They could improve by adding a bigger bottle other than that it was awesome.
Carolina A.
Monterrey
My boyfriend uses this and I love to smell him, someti.es we are playing and running, and he doesn't smell bad, he smells so good with this, it's the first time that he use it, I recommend it if you don't like your smell, this will probably my gift to him the next year because it's a lot of product!!!
Abi C.
Bought for my boyfriend, he loves it and so do I! Would recommend, good value for money and the smell lasts a long time, the packaging is sleek and so is the bottle. Is definitely a favourite of his and mine. Would highly recommend to others! Great for presents
Giovanny B.
DORAL, FL
This is the fragrance i wear and i love it. It's a little fruity and more spicy. It's definitely for colder weather, cause it's kind of a warm juice. It's not much masculine, but more unisex fragrance. The only downside is that there is not much projection, it stays close to the skin, anyway i like it a lot.
Abbie L.
England
My boyfriend loved this! I purchased this for him on Valentine's Day and he's used it everyday since. I think it's becoming his favourite, the scent is strong but not overpowering, no topping up needed. Sweat proof and water proof. The bottles great too!
Jayden S.
Brought this for my partner, who generally hates aftershave I buy for him, but he was pleasantly surprised when he smelt this, in his words "this is scent that I've been look for"
Alex R.
Miami
An excellent cologne for gentlemen with great aroma. All my buddies are keen to use it and, apart from the aroma, is that and lasts for ages. I would strongly recommend to anybody

Amazon