BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

diana a.
Round Lake, IL
The smell is great! And the scent kinda last for a little bit but it you apply a lot it lasts longer
Courtney A.
This is the best cologne I've bought for
My boyfriend and it smells absolutely amazing!! Love it
Oscar c.
Great smell it stays with me trough out the whole day. People always complement me on the smell .
Pauline B.
Bureau, IL
I purchased this for my fiancé and he absolutely loved it! Not only did he love it, I did also!
Daisy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells great my kids love this smell i gave this also to them for Christmas. They were happy.
Aurea N.
I love when my husband wears this! One whiff of this and I am thinking of him all day long
robert n.
mableton, GA
I like smelling good, this is a great cologne, i love it, so does my wife. Its a verfy nice
Caroline C.
Hudsonville , MI
This perfume is adorable and amazing. It smells wonderful and lasts a great deal of time.
April S.
Greenville, MI
Love this for men my absolute favorite smell. The women's smell is also just as amazing
Austin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best. I can’t pronounce it but it gets me. It’s a language unspoken. What.

Amazon