BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

Andreina B.
ABSOLUTELLY DELICIOUS! I love it but I don't really like the bottle, I'm super clumsy so it could be really bad hahaha
Jessica A.
Lovilia, IA
Calvin Klein colognes are amazing. they have great great smells. I bought this for my boyfriend and he smells amazing.
maged s.
This product is just amazing it smells so dame goooooood. I highly recommend it for people who like to smell fresh.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product is amazing and smells amazing too, many people have told me that I smell good even after a long day
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I buy this regularly for my husband. I love the way he smells while wearing. It is not overbearing which I love.
Ryan B.
This will effectively a) cover up ant undesirable odor b) smell like a success story haha try acting like one!
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I got the men's Calvin Klein for my dad as an aftershave and he absolutely loves it. Smells great and fresh.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
I got this for my Husband.. it smells AMAZING. It's a bit strong, but not overpowering. Highly recommend!
Jake P.
Grove City
Smells like sex love this cologne so much. Would recommend to any man looking for a female love partner
Kaleb R.
Best smelling spray on the market! You can't possibly go wrong by buying this product. Highly recommend

Amazon