BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

Jamuel L.
Gardena, CA
Thks cologne was not I thought it would smell like. I started to not use this cologne too often because the fragrance was too strong.
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
This is a wonderful spray that I find the be a pleasant smell. I know it's crazy to say, but the colognes a great gift for anyone!
Victor  C.
It's pretty good, I'm not very good at describing smells but I do recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried out this brand before.
Jennifer F.
Mooresburg, TN
Very strong actually burned my nose did not like product at all I have a heightened sense of smell but would not purchase it again
Gabriela S.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
for my husband's birthday I gave it to him because I liked his smell very much, he loves to use it all the time after a shower !!
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
My boyfriend wears this and it smells so damn good! It drives me wild, and I just absolutely love it! I'm so glad he wears it.
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
Smells very nice and is a casual cologne to be used for a night out with the guys. Not to strong of a smell and very subtle.
Allison  K.
Meshoppen, PA
My boyfriends favorite cologne along with mine! Smells so good and lasts all day long. Can always smell from forever away.
Kalynn M.
I love the smell on my old man. It makes him smell so good. He always buts it on when we go out and spend time together.
Andreina B.
ABSOLUTELLY DELICIOUS! I love it but I don't really like the bottle, I'm super clumsy so it could be really bad hahaha

Amazon