Calvin Klein ckone Red For Him Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

What's the largest size this comes in? [product:calvin-klein-ck-one-red-edition-for-him-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-men]
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Red For Him Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoChicopee
Typically for the holidays I'll buy my male friends and family cologne and I go for Calvin Klein products. Everyone seems to like them. They have good gift packages and are usually not too expensive in comparison to some other name brands. Many times I can go to Marshalls or Kohls and find Calvin Klein high quality cologne for a cheaper price than if I went to Macy's or online.
3 months agoNew Baltimore
Love Love Love Loveeee !! My husband is overly picky about his scent, but this is one bottle of cologne that he always has to have on the dresser and ready to use.!
2 months agoLockport, NY
Not my favorite cologne and would not recommend. Purchased this for my significant other and am not a fan of the way it smells. Bottle is nice the scent however is very cheap smelling for the cost I paid.
13 days ago
I have to admit, I purchased this product blindly and I was pleasantly surprised. I’m always on the hunt for unisex fragrances and this is absolutely lovely. It’s also an added bonus that it is subtle enough for a work environment. I can’t say that this fragrance is my everyday go-to, but when I do wear it, I can’t help but sniff my wrists all day.
5 months ago
I got my boyfriend this cologne, but the clear bottle version (different smell). He sprays it in the air and walks through it and he smells amazing ALLL day.. I love it. Tad pricy but worth it.
2 years agoMinneapolis, MN
This cologne smells really good. I bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday. He is really picky about his cologne but he absolutely loved it. And it smells so sexy on him. It's very fresh and manly smelling. I would recommend this cologne to other guys, and ladies get it for your man, you won't regret it.
2 years ago
Bought this for my spouse and he LOVES it! Little product goes a long way so I would say the price was fair. As a first time user I would recommend it anyways as we both love this product as it has a long lasting scent! I would recommend to others and buy this again.
4 months agoLa Place, LA
I have enjoyed this product for many years, and I use it for special occasions. Most of the time the scent lasts all evening which is a plus. My only complaint is that when the bottle is running low the pump seems to malfunction from time to time.
2 years agoCottonwood, AZ
I was at Dillard's looking for a gift for my boyfriend. I smelled like I just left a Magic Mike show by the time I left, but the red definitely stood out. He loved it and it also came with a hear travel bag for when he goes out of town.
2 years agoNashville
This smells heavenly and it's not too strong. I typically stray away from strong smells as they give me headaches but this specific one doesn't do that to me. I recommend to anyone, really! Whether they're looking for it or not!