BY CALVIN KLEIN #57 in Cologne

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Confidently lead the way into the dark seduction of the wee hours wearing CK One Red, a mysterious men’s fragrance . Bursting with spicy, sweet and atmospheric accords, this tantalizing cologne is sure to turn heads from every direction. Top notes of juicy pear and aldehydes begin the aroma with an uplifting, rejuvenating scent that’s enhanced by the sweet pear essence. Heart notes of spicy black pepper and ginger amplify the concoction with a bold and exotic flair that awakens the senses, blending into something smoother with the incorporation of suede. Finally, base notes of grey musk, tonka bean and vetiver complete the ingredients for a balanced, intoxicating cologne that rests perfectly on the skin and works for any special occasion.

Madison M.
South Milwaukee
I have not personally used this but we sell it at my work and it is by far one of my favorite sents for men. It last a pretty decent amount of time and its more of a sent to a fancy occation i would recommend for use as an everyday smell. It can come off a bit strong.
Parker H.
Brookhaven, GA
There isn't that much very special about this scent. It smelled like any other cologne I could have found anywhere else. There's no real reason to spend the money on such a generic scent. I would not recommend this purchase, unless the name brand really means something to you.
Samantha L.
I bought this for my brother and my son as a birthday gift. They both really loved how it smelled.  The sent stays all day. They didnt have to keep spraying it on over and over again.
Marie A.
Minneapolis, MN
This cologne smells really good. I bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday. He is really picky about his cologne but he absolutely loved it. And it smells so sexy on him. It's very fresh and manly smelling. I would recommend this cologne to other guys, and ladies get it for your man, you won't regret it.
Naomi R.
Bought this for my spouse and he LOVES it! Little product goes a long way so I would say the price was fair. As a first time user I would recommend it anyways as we both love this product as it has a long lasting scent! I would recommend to others and buy this again.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I was at Dillard's looking for a gift for my boyfriend. I smelled like I just left a Magic Mike show by the time I left, but the red definitely stood out. He loved it and it also came with a hear travel bag for when he goes out of town.
Caitlin A.
Nashville
This smells heavenly and it's not too strong. I typically stray away from strong smells as they give me headaches but this specific one doesn't do that to me. I recommend to anyone, really! Whether they're looking for it or not!
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I love CK one always have since I was a teenager.
I usually buy a bottle at Christmas time and it last me all year. I liked this packaging it was unique and the perfume last a long time.
Yes I would buy it again.
Angelique g.
Had bought this for my father on fathers day,  he absolutely loves it. It was his first Calvin Klein cologne Its wonderful long lasting smell stayed on all day. I bought it at kohls.
Andrea B.
Sw Ranches, FL
My brother uses this Spray all the time. I gave it to him on December. I am not sure if I bought in Sephora or in Macys. It could be a little bit Pricey but, it is Calvin Klein, it last a lot in the skin and it is quite different.