Calvin Klein ckone Red For Her Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Ck One Red Perfume by Calvin Klein, Indulge in the passion and youthful vibrancy of CK One Red, a mesmerizing women’s fragrance . This bright and invigorating scent bursts with fruity and floral accords that create an undeniably feminine and flirty fragrance any modern young woman would feel confident sharing with those nearby. Top notes of juicy watermelon and violet open the perfume with a sugary sweet atmosphere that’s enticing without being overwhelming. A variety of florals as the middle notes lends a delightful spin that’s refreshing and exotic, while base notes of musk, amber and patchouli balance the combination with their sensual, warming tone. Perfect for late evenings or nights out on the town, this magnetic perfume is a guaranteed attention grabber.

Why don't you make clothes?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Red For Her Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoLivermore , CA
Not too long lasting . Smells more manly , I only like it cuz it smells fresh and reminds me of my school days . If it had more staying power I would buy it again.
a month ago
I love this spin on the classic CK ONE . It smells great. My teenage daughter wanted to take it from me. It still smells like a man or women could wear it. If you're feeling like a G for the day lol, this one is perfect . You could be wearing sweats and a crisp white Tee and spray this on and you'll feel put together.
2 years agoSan Diego, CA
Very great perfume, great for everyday use. Very Casual scent. In the top percentile of my favorite perfumes. I️ got mine at tj maxx! Great price for the size. Love the bottle presentation, I️ have a few bottles
8 months agoWhitewater
Calvin Klein ckone Red For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jordan H.
Calvin Klein ckone Red For Her Eau de Toilette is one of my favorite perfumes because it's confident and sexy! I love its clean scent and edgy style. The pricing is reasonable and my 3.5 oz bottle has lasted me over a year. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys the classics of perfumes!
7 months agoFort Payne , AL
I love this and love it ! It's been awhile since i got it (: but overall I love it ! The scent is amazing also it's long lasting (: 5 star overall. Doesn't compare
2 years agodetroit, MI
Calvin Klein ckone Red For Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Daneisha J.
Calvin klein never disappoints when it comes to frangrances, i have had so many from euphoria to eternity i love them all and ckone red for her is no different. i managed to pick this up at an old job for 10$ and i was fairly surprised at the price, it’s a 3.4 oz bottle and it lasted me a while, it smells great, light scent and it stayed on me all day, just wish the scent was a little stronger so you can smell it more prominently i love being able to just smell how good i smell throughout the day
3 years agoErie, PA
I think the price for a bottle of this kind is way expensive. And also I think he should go into a clothing line to I bet he would make money to cause of his unique style I bet he can come up with something that will blow everyone mind and it's gotta have taste and the looks .
2 years agoHazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
2 years ago
Witch Calvin Klein cologne do you like I love One Skinn Cosmetics Patina Eye Shadows in Natural Instincts: loved it and have the newest addition in neautrals it rocks. I'm not into the smokey look doesn't look right with my dark hair and green grey blue eyes
2 years ago
I absolutely loved the smell ! It has become my favorite perfume to use it doesn't smell too sweet but then again it doesn't smell strong like cologne it has a clean sent in my opinion. I will definitely repurchase this!