BY CALVIN KLEIN #1 in Unisex Fragrances

cool. clean. refreshing ck one is the original “shared” fragrance that inspires the confidence to be yourself and encourages you to connect with others. the brand belongs to everyone. ck one is an accessible, universal and easy scent.

• "I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!" in 1 review
  • "Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way." in 1 review
Erin E.
Weatherford, TX
Debts aren’t for everyone but I tend to go back to old school smells as they trigger memories from a time long ago.

I didn’t know if there would be a big change in the CKOne from when I was a teen but the price was right and I couldn’t help myself.

I’m happy to say I made a great impulse buy! It smelled clean and fresh. I could smell hints if pineapple some floral like Jasmine and something outdoorsy.

Wore it to work and girlllll so many compliments on how I smelled from both coworkers and customers.

Get you a bottle and if you really don’t like it, send it to me!
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This CK fragrance is one of my favorites it is a great scent for both men and women. It is light and casual and can be worn everyday. The spritzer is also nice and has nice even spray. I would recommend this fragrance for males or females in college or older. Calvin Klein ckone Eau De Toilette
A. L.
No idea if thi sd is still the version from the 90s, I had heard they changed it was So I have half a nottle I am hoarding.
So if you can get your habds on the scent that is from the 90s, Its quite nice, not too heavy. A fresh scent about it with a hint of vanilla musk or something subtle in it, It is hard to describe. I can only five a review on the same bottle and name, but admit I am still hoarding my bottle, I am broke and this is not a cheap brand, still smells fantastic 20 years later to its credit.
I hope this helps abd if you gotta go find thevolder one on ebay its worth it. Calvin Klein ckone Eau De Toilette
Austin Lee j.
This is one of my favorites I have used it for a couple years,  the scent has a fruity hit to it but it's also very manly , it's a nice easy to carry around , it's a good price for how long it lasts and how many uses you can get out of the bottle.  I dont really see anything that needs improvement
Adah M.
FBI agent and master of disguise Malcolm Turner returns. This time around he is transformed into his gargantuan grandmother alter ego Hattie Mae Pierce, in order to go undercover as a childminder in the home of the criminal mastermind behind a new computer virus that poses a threat to the free world.
Lauren C.
Charleston
I found a bottle of this in my apartment almost 3/4 full, I think it was my old roommates because it’s a very “”masculine”” scent. That being said I find this scent very appealing and some days I like the contrast of a scent like this that isn’t so light and floral like others in my collection.
Gabriel Z.
Fort Lauderdale
Calvin Klein ckone Eau De Toilette

If I were to define this fragrance in a short sentence, it would be "Luxuriously Freshly Clean".

This is my go-to fragrance for day-time activities such as running errands, grabbing some coffee with friends, chilling at the park, a day-time date... It just smells incredibly clean and fresh, but not in a piercing, nose-cooling way - it's more of a subtle fresh citric with a hint of "just came out of the shower" smell that lasts oh so well on the skin, keeping me feeling like "the One" all day long hahaha :)
koa F.
Mission Viejo
this is my third bottle because i love this stuff so much! such a simple scent that works all year round no matter what season! makes me feel and smell fresh whenver i walk out of the door. reccomend to people who dont want a strong scent but still want to smell good
Pat H.
Palm Coast
Used to be more of an ocean scented guy myself and got this as a Christmas gift. I was hesitant at first but after a few uses I was pleasantly surprised with how great it smelled. Got a lot of compliments on it. Was disappointed on how long it lasted however.
Audrianna W.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette , I actually had a coat that my boyfriends grandmother gave to me that was calvin klein and i love it . Its so soft and comfortable and protects you very well from the cold. Its a very pretty grean color too.
Gabrielle F.
Does this smell good?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where can you buy CK one for men at?
ANGELA J.
Has anyone tried this ?
Lucero N.
Huntsville, TX
My significant other LOVES this cologne but it is a little pricey for both of us as college students. Has anyone found a cheaper alternative? Thanks!
China C.