BY CALVIN KLEIN

Shine Lipstick - Shine Lipstick by ck one Color for hydration + shine.(0.1 oz.) - Shine Lipstick

Mackenzie H.
Keego Harbor, MI
LOVE!!!! I have this in 600 alarm (red), 100 frenzy (pink) and 800 naked (nude). They’re sheer but so pigmented!! They kind of feel like a gloss, but not sticky at all. The best texture. I would buy all of these a million times over— I want more colors!
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
CK One Color Shine Lipstick is a favorite of mine! It glides on smooth and leaves your lips looking glossy! It is similar to a gloss in appearance but applies and lasts like a lipstick! Not to mention, the tubes are very chic and classy!
Shauna J.
Calvin Klein lipstick is so amazing and the color selection they have it perfect! It's a lipstick that is very easy to apply, you don't have to keep over Layering to get a good solid color. It's a little on the high end price but your getting what you pay for, I would definitely buy again.
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
the color stayed on for a fairly long time and i got a lot of compliments on how it looked on me! the packaging is so smooth and it glides on to the lips super easily. i have 3 shades in it and have gotten my friends to buy it too
Mckinzie H.
This lipstick it one of my all time favorites. It has great pigmentation and it's not too expensive. It is very easy to apply. The packaging is great and very sleek. I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover!
Star-Asia T.
Jamaica, NY
Amazing long lasting No smearing lipstick. I would say every female needs to have this lipstick in there bag. It is definitely an everyday wear lipstick not to bold not to bright.
Mallory M.
I absolutely love the color! It gives my lips so much moisture and it feels so  luxurious . I recommend this product to anyone with dry lips or anyone who just wants a touch of color.
Allegra K.
Kings Mtn, NC
I got this to try when Ulta had the 21 days sale. The color I got was a nude color and I use it as a daily lipstick. It doesn't make my lips feel dry and the color is flattering
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
The pigment in this lipstick is amazing! It is a little sticky and doesn't dry as quickly but the colors really are gorgeous and bright. I don't use it often though.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
My mom gave me this lipstick for my birthday. I have a this on color 230 "entice", the color is nice and it doesn't last long. I wouldn't buy it for myself