Calvin Klein ckone Color Lip Gloss

by Calvin Klein

Lip Gloss - Dimensional color. Mirror-shine. Lightweight, non-sticky formula glides on easily with a unique applicator for a soft, supple full lip look.Fuller defined lips. Shine + vivid color. Lightweight. Creamy. Feels hydrating and moisturizing. Smoothes lips. Does not smudge or smear. Non-feathering. Non-bleeding(0.23 fl. oz.) - Lip Gloss

I got Calvin Klein ckone Color Lip Gloss in the color 'provocative' what do you think about the color?? Do you like the gloss? I've never had anything Calvin Klein products before. I'm usually a matte kinda girl.
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckone Color Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
This stuff right here is so good. It makes my lips pop. So if I was u then I would get it right now. I use it all day long. it last so long like I mean all day. Every time I go to the store I get it.
ByAli
princeton, nj
You could say I’m obsessed with this lip gloss... easy application and relatively long lasting. Its a perfect mix between color and gloss- this means I’ve never experienced clumping with it! I use it everyday.
This lip gloss is amazing and it also doesn't leave a sticky feeling which is a major plus in my opinion, and it also lasts for a good while so I really recommend having this in your vanity or makeup bag.
I will be buying this in many color I love the facts its more in a gloss than lipstick
I like the texture of this product, and there are a lot of colores that are all very beautifuls.
Chicago
I have this lipgloss in a bright red, and I always get compliments on the shade. It’s pretty long lasting, but I would recommend wearing a lipliner underneath it so the color doesn’t move around throughout the day.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Calvin Klein lip gloss it really glossy has a lot of color in it . It is worth the price you pay for it .
São Paulo , São Paulo
Purchased at: Nordstrom
this gloss leaves a beautiful effect on your lips, it has an excellent time. Matches any make up ! Go and buy yours!
Calvin Klein ckone Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Kerri D.
Calvin Klein lipgloss in the color sugar is one of my favorite Calvin Klein find lip glosses . Meet my expectations every time such a great value with the sheer finish and a light pink tint I absolutely love this lipgloss highly recommend it and will purchase more
This product works great for a casual glossy kind of look, and really can make an outfit pop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Warren, OH
il y a 2 ans
Falaq M. il y a 2 ans
The colour looks stunning however I also I'm a matte person!