Calvin Klein ckIN2U Him Deodorant

by Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Men Deodorant has a fresh and revitalize scent. Fragrance Notes: Tangelo, Lime Gin Fizz, Pomelo Leaves, Pimento, Shiso Leaves, Cacao, Cool Musk, Palissander Wood, Vetiver.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckIN2U Him Deodorant!
Paul S.
Westlake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this deodorant because it gives off just the right amount of fragrance during a workout or any other physical activity so that I always smell really fresh instead of smelling like I was just trying to cover stink up by putting on a cologne.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who need designer deodorant? Seriously, you don't need your armpits to smell that much better, just take a shower.
Eva I.
my boyfriend uses this deodorant daily and i think that it actually smells pretty good. What he noticed is that he has to use it more often than the other deodorants that he used before because the smell of it disapeares fast. He told me that because of it's Gel tecture it's a little harder to apply. All in all a good product.

Looking for your answer?