BY CALVIN KLEIN #78 in Cologne

Ck In2U Cologne by Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein captures the energy of joyful spontaneity in CK In 2U . This cocktail of exotic spices and tart botanicals is considered an aromatic fougere – a distinct combination of sweet and deliciously sour that will ensnare whoever comes near. This scent stays true to the genre with top notes of lemon and tomato leaf, each known for their biting tartness. Sensuous cacao pod, the seed ultimately used to create chocolate, dominates the heart of this fragrance. The scent settles down into a base of cedar, white must and mossy vetiver, accenting the chocolate currents throughout.

Christian N.
New Castle, PA
This isn't my favorite fragrance by Calvin. It isn't a bad scent, but it is a bit strong, even when used in small amounts, while I prefer subtlety in fragrances. I use it infrequently, but I do enjoy wearing it when I do. It does have a very pleasant scent, which is somewhat ambiguous in gender, so I think it's great for men or women!
Vivian M.
Never had it but my brother use to wear it and he always smelled good and the scent last longer that's a good thing bout it I recomand this to men who love to smell good and love to have a scent that never fade off
Simone V.
El Sobrante, CA
My Boyfriend use this one, and for me is really good. The price is cheaper than other brands and the package is cool and easier to bring with you in your pucket or put in the car...
Jessica W.
My husband received this is a CK gift set with a few other colognes. it's ok....not super manly but nice and fresh smelling. definitely not for the manly man. he doesn't use it lol. when it wears down it actually smells like something i would wear.
Luke M.
If your looking for a cool breeze and freshened smell spray look no further, i love this cologne and keep it in my scent arsenal for those special nights out, a little goes a long way with this kind and have always been complemented every use.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love almost anything by Calvin klein, there perfume or cologne always smells good. it's not to strong like most I have used in the past. this is usually the only product I use beside abercrombie. definitely recommend this product.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Reminiscent of my high school days wearing CkOne, ripped jeans, a black tank top, and a flannel shirt - I enjoyed wearing this and think I may invest in a larger bottle, if for no other reason, just to make me feel 16 again.
Logan M.
Easton, MD
Very fresh smell and great for everyday use. Whether you are looking to boost your fragrance in the morning, or you want something to wear at night, CKIN2U has you covered. Well-priced, not overpowering and well-received.
Amie D.
Plymouth, IN
I really loved the smell of this one in the bottle and upon application, but it really didn't work very well for me after the drydown. I ended up giving it away. Maybe my chemistry, but not so impressive to me.
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas last year and he said he liked it because when he puts it on it has a strong scent but not overpowering and the scent stays on days after so not much is needed.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
How much is this product?