BY CALVIN KLEIN

Woodsy amber and cedar, sparkling grapefruit and bergamot, orchid, red currant leaves and creamy vanilla blend in to deliver an usual mix of aroma that is alluring and sensual. CK IN2U is perfect for the contemporary women with a young attitude.

• What is your favourite perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ckIN...6 Answers
  • Does this perfume have a floral or smell???1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? I've strayed from CK for awhil...1 Answers
Janice S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite perfume. Its citrus and good for all year long. Long lasting and the scent is light. Good with fresh showers and sweaty days. Cheap online. The scent is very citrusy like lemon grass. I get a lot of compliments with the smell, especially at the gym!
Danielle G.
San Antonio
I like this one and I actually use this perfume for work. It has a nice smell but it’s also not too strong so it’s good when you’re going to be around people. I love this! I’m actually wearing it right now!
Sydney B.
Columbus
This product is okay , probably would not buy again. it is pricey and could find better for cheaper. the packaging is very nice though and if you don’t mind spending a few bucks I recommend. Does have some room for improvement
Stephanie M.
Lancaster
It has a very nice smell to it that I’m completely in love with. It is a bit pricey but you can find places where it can be a couple bucks cheaper. The scent is very refreshing. It just wears out after a bit but worth it
Samantha W.
This is one of my favorite scents!! I love the way it smells and it stays on and smelling fresh all day! It is super reasonably priced, and doesn’t take much to get the scent on you. I would recommend this!
Haley T.
Auburndale , MA
Purchased at: Perfumania
Really like this perfume. The scent is really interesting and beautiful which is why I love it. It does not last very long so I usually spritz a couple sprays on throughout the day. I have gotten compliments on this perfume and there is so much in the bottle I have had it for 2 years and have barely made a dent in it.
Mackenzie B.
Tennessee
This product will keep you smelling good all day long, I only applied it once and the scent lasted all day. Its great at staying on all day without having to reapply it all the time. I loved this perfume, and I've tried many different ones but this is by far a new favorite of mine.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
new york
I’ve bought unexpectedly on a plan at the duty free but I love it since. It’s a long lasting fragrance which is fresh and pleasant! It’s not expensive comparing to others but smells so good. Every time it’s over, I buy it again.
Chrisandra B.
This is my first time using this . It has Good fragrance . People kept coming to me asking what I had on that smell so good. It is really worth the cost. This is one product I will recommend to others and continue using
Harper K.
Calvin Klein perfumes never fail to go over my expectations. I was sleeping on this one but omg it smells so good that it became my favorite scent. It's so long lasting that when I woke up in the morning I still smelled haha. It's worth the price and I would recommend this perfume to everyone.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Teresita N.
Hialeah, FL
Does this perfume have a floral or smell???
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? I've strayed from CK for awhile because I'm not crazy about what they offered but I'd like to know what this smells like. Price range? I'm stuck on Burberry and Jimmy Choo Illicit right now but I'm open to new scents!