Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Woodsy amber and cedar, sparkling grapefruit and bergamot, orchid, red currant leaves and creamy vanilla blend in to deliver an usual mix of aroma that is alluring and sensual. CK IN2U is perfect for the contemporary women with a young attitude.

Lo quiero deve ser riquísimo.
Ckin2u?Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette have you tried this?! What is it like
Is perfect for our going meeting?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Irina D.
Palm Coast, FL
Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette uploaded by Irina D.
Citrus? Really? It's a vanilla milkshake on me. Sugar notes, cactus and amber. I did not notice how the bottle gone, disappeared... Very nice, sweet, it is not In2U, its like diving into the cup with ice cream! Not for the ladies 45+, for young girls, who want to smell like fresh sweet cream. No citrus on me, sorry, girls)
Monserrat H.
Mableton, GA
Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette uploaded by Monserrat H.
This is my daily perfume, i love it soooo much. I don’t like my perfumes “too sweet” and this is like the perfect fragrance. It is really fresh!
Zahra K.
Spring, TX
I’ve used this for years and i just keep going back to it! It has the most unique smell and for a great price! Stays on for hours and i can’t get enough!! Really wish it was still easy to find because you really have to look for this one!
Daniella G.
Odessa, FL
Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette uploaded by Daniella G.
I saw this perfum at the first time for 30 dollars at the Dutyfree, they didn’t have any sample that I could smell it. So I was like let’s try, it’s only 30 dollars. It’s just SOO GOOD! I use daily bc it’s affordable and also doesn’t have a super strong fragrance that I will get tired fast. So it’s perfect! I had three bottles already 🙈😍
Luciano M.
Montclair, NJ
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This perfume is really good, it’s sweet and fresh at the same time, good for fall time
Jessica P.
Oxnard, CA
Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I completely fell in love with this perfume, it's smells amazing, very sexy yet unique smell. I have purchased this item 3 times & i will continue to purchase it again & again.
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
My absolute favorite perfume!! I discovered it years ago & I've always had a hard time finding it in stores. It lasts forever. Very sweet clean smell, never get tired of it. I recently bought 2 bottles for Christmas ❤
Lufe M.
Summit, NJ
Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette uploaded by Lufe M.
This smell really nice can use all day and you can keep smell I have been with this a year ago and I still have it.
Mariana D.
Lebanon, TN
Wonderful smell, sweet perfect for a girl and for a guy too. The price of still perfume is not much I paid 19.99 for mine and it has laSted me a long time, only two sprays and you are out smelling fantastic.
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
This was a gift and it was excellent, the essence is very nice it lasts all day, it is wonderful, I finished it and I could buy it again it is wonderful, love the essence. Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaina C.
il y a un an
Alisha K. il y a un an
I personally really like it.