BY CALVIN KLEIN #52 in Perfume for Her

Woodsy amber and cedar, sparkling grapefruit and bergamot, orchid, red currant leaves and creamy vanilla blend in to deliver an usual mix of aroma that is alluring and sensual. CK IN2U is perfect for the contemporary women with a young attitude.

Lynette F.
My expectations were not high, so CK2 mostly surprised me by not being dismal. It's perfectly wearable and even pleasant, at least, what there is of it. CK One in its original formula had some decent sillage — you really could smell it on the street. CK2 is entirely office-friendly, and indeed if it makes any statement at all it would seem to be that young, gender-free people should not make too much of a statement with their fragrance.
Sydney B.
Columbus
This product is okay , probably would not buy again. it is pricey and could find better for cheaper. the packaging is very nice though and if you don’t mind spending a few bucks I recommend. Does have some room for improvement
Stephanie M.
Lancaster
It has a very nice smell to it that I’m completely in love with. It is a bit pricey but you can find places where it can be a couple bucks cheaper. The scent is very refreshing. It just wears out after a bit but worth it
Samantha W.
This is one of my favorite scents!! I love the way it smells and it stays on and smelling fresh all day! It is super reasonably priced, and doesn’t take much to get the scent on you. I would recommend this!
laura P.
The packaging for this perfume is sooo pretty.. me personally I don't like perfumes that are too strong, so that's why I don;t wear it often, but I do use the perfume bottle as decor and i'm happy with it,but if you do like strong scents I highly recommend.
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
This fragrance is amazing. I wear this perfurm every single day. The only thing I kinda hate is that this perfurm doesn't last for a long time. I always have to reapply a lot of times
cam p.
Redondo Beach
I really like this fragrance. It’s more androgynous, which I enjoy. I feel so fancy with it on. It stays on all day and is strong, but not overpowering. It’s like citrus and floral.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
This is an ok scent nice to go or with. It's a light fragrance. It was affordable. I love the bottle though nice shape. I bought it from my local perfume mania. Overall it was an ok scent but not the best from Calvin Klein.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
One of my older go to scents. The scent lasts a very long time and stills smells great after hours of wearing it. It's a richer and warmer scent for fall or winter months.
Keri D.
This was “my” scent since eighth grade. I’ve gone through two 5 fl oz bottles of this scent, and I’m really happy I’m finally finished with it. I originally bought it when I was on a grapefruit-scent binge—as it is an eau de toilette, the fresh/citrus scent is very light and doesn’t last more than a few hours. My second bottle was bought on a semi-sketchy website after it was technically discontinued, and it definitely didn’t seem the same as my middle/high school bottle (less citrusy). I still got a lot of compliments on how good I smelled right until the very end!
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
What is your favourite perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau De Toilette
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? I've strayed from CK for awhile because I'm not crazy about what they offered but I'd like to know what this smells like. Price range? I'm stuck on Burberry and Jimmy Choo Illicit right now but I'm open to new scents!
Teresita N.
Hialeah, FL
Does this perfume have a floral or smell???