BY CALVIN KLEIN

Woodsy amber and cedar, sparkling grapefruit and bergamot, orchid, red currant leaves and creamy vanilla blend in to deliver an usual mix of aroma that is alluring and sensual. CK IN2U is perfect for the contemporary women with a young attitude.

Jan P.
The packaging for this perfume is sooo pretty.. me personally I don't like perfumes that are too strong, so that's why I don;t wear it often, but I do use the perfume bottle as decor and i'm happy with it,but if you do like strong scents I highly recommend.
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
This fragrance is amazing. I wear this perfurm every single day. The only thing I kinda hate is that this perfurm doesn't last for a long time. I always have to reapply a lot of times
cam p.
Redondo Beach
I really like this fragrance. It’s more androgynous, which I enjoy. I feel so fancy with it on. It stays on all day and is strong, but not overpowering. It’s like citrus and floral.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
This is an ok scent nice to go or with. It's a light fragrance. It was affordable. I love the bottle though nice shape. I bought it from my local perfume mania. Overall it was an ok scent but not the best from Calvin Klein.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
One of my older go to scents. The scent lasts a very long time and stills smells great after hours of wearing it. It's a richer and warmer scent for fall or winter months.
Keri D.
This was “my” scent since eighth grade. I’ve gone through two 5 fl oz bottles of this scent, and I’m really happy I’m finally finished with it. I originally bought it when I was on a grapefruit-scent binge—as it is an eau de toilette, the fresh/citrus scent is very light and doesn’t last more than a few hours. My second bottle was bought on a semi-sketchy website after it was technically discontinued, and it definitely didn’t seem the same as my middle/high school bottle (less citrusy). I still got a lot of compliments on how good I smelled right until the very end!
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
In love with this, been using this for 3 years now. I always get complements when i use this. My officemates asked me couple of times what i am using. They said it smell expensive and super classy. It stays the whole day and even i put my clothes in laundry the smells stay. Would definitely would recommend this.
Shelby M.
Atlanta, GA
Obsessed with this fragrance!!! It smells so nice and is the perfect perfume for daytime or going out at night. It lasts long and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It is definitely worth the money, I have re-purchased this twice now and will again. 100% reccommend
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This is a great smelling perfume. I spray it once in my hair and the scent lasts all day. It is expensive, but perfume lasts so long. I love when I come home from work and still smell it. It doesn't hurt when people comment on how good it smells all day long.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite, every day perfume and I've been wearing it for years. It's feminine without being too sweet and fresh without smelling like soap. It's not super overpowering either, but it lasts all day and I get compliments all the time.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
What is your favourite perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ckIN2U For Her Eau de Toilette
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What does this smell like? I've strayed from CK for awhile because I'm not crazy about what they offered but I'd like to know what this smells like. Price range? I'm stuck on Burberry and Jimmy Choo Illicit right now but I'm open to new scents!
Teresita N.
Hialeah, FL
Does this perfume have a floral or smell???