BY CALVIN KLEIN

casual. confident. spontaneous. ckfree is about the ultimate ideal of living free without boundaries. ckfree speaks to confident, casual and independent men who have nothing to prove.

Calvin Klein ckfree For Men Eau de Toilette
  • "I love that the scent lasts a long time...I would definitely recommend this cologne." in 1 review
  • "My husband wears this a lot and it never ceases to catch my attention." in 1 review
Miranda L.
Pelham
Bought this for my boyfriend and so far he hasn’t complained about it. He’s been using it for a week now and I love the smell! The packaging is pretty but it’s kinda plain, the smell last a long time but could last longer and not be as strong at first. But overall not a bad product
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I bought this for my husband and love that manly smell. Not to strong but just sexy and manly. I actually have purchased it twice because he uses it daily now. I love it and he must to continue to use. Props CK for keeping a man smelling great 😉
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend and I don’t regret it ! The scent is amazing it’s not strong but in a good way ! The bottle is ok but it does last a long time and he smells really good for hours . Reccomend it for any man!
Grace L.
Virginia Beach
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!! It’s long lasting too and I will be buying again
Yosmary T.
San Jose
My dad uses this spray all the time. Personally I love the smell but it has some what if a strong smell. It atomically gives a smell of you spray it once so you don't have to use it repeatedly. Once is good enough and it's long lasting!
Joshua V.
This is a great cologne. I would say it is good to wear for almost any occasion. It is definitely a head turner. At a moderate price it won't break the bank either. I would definitely buy this again to keep in my repertoire.
Louie M.
Lexington , KY
Celvin Klein makes some of the best scents around and this one is no different. It a great light scent that seems to be crisp and fresh. Not to strong but enough to know it's there.
Karina T.
Baldwin park
It smells really good. Amazing actually. I really recommend this. Promise you won't be disappointed and a little goes a long way. Strangers will stop you and ask you what you're wearing. It lasts a long time and I would buy it again.
Ian F.
Corvallis, OR
I love colognes, and this one is among my favorites. The scent projects 6-8 feet without feeling intrusive, and lasts for about 8 hours, which is the perfect amount of time, I would most definitely buy this again.
juan m.
Doral, FL
esta fragancia se lleva la puntuacion maxima por su aroma y frescura que representa. la recomiendo al 100% porque su olor es inconfundible. la presentacion del empaque es muy sofisticada y la botella esta hecha con muy buen gusto, lo recomiendo
Maria R.
Is this cologne too strong ? I been thinking of getting my bf a gift but I don't know if this cologne is strong which I hope not.
Josh O.
How strong is this scent? I want something that isn't too overpowering
ramonaguiz p.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How does this smell?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price

Kohl's