BY CALVIN KLEIN

Inspired by the sunrise, this scent is bright and fresh. It begins with a burst of bitter orange, bergamot and galbanum. The heart encompasses ginger, black pepper, lavender and jasmine, followed by the sexy masculine base of cedar and musk.

Christi C.
Lincoln, NE
I love this light, fresh scent. It is supposed to be unisex, but I don't know that I would necessarily recommend it for men to use on a regular basis. It is great for casual, everyday wear.
Nicole L.
This spray really smells great and it lasts for a long time! It is not over powering like some others that I have used in the past but it does stick on your body for hours after applying.
Brittany W.
Basye, VA
This was an okay product did not have the wow factor I was looking for. Did not particular care for the scent and did not have the long last wear that I'm use to with ck
Aparna B.
I got this as a gift for my bestie because she loves CK and this particular scent. She says it's refreshing and very crisp and stays on for the whole day!
Melissa T.
Blackwood , Nj
It works well I don't know if I would use it again but that's just me. It is a Very good product though and would recommend to others
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
I basically love anything Calvin c! This spray has a sweet romantic scent. It last a long time with just a little usage.
Courtney S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells so good. its the perfect amount of smell, it is not too strong but it is not too weak. i can wear it everyday
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Me lo regalaron y personalmente no me gusto nada esta colonia , calvin klein tiene otras mucho mejores y sencillas
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love calvin klein its a great brand with great products and there perfume and cologne is no exception.
Maria C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells great but pricey but worth it also a great gift to people you really care about and a good brand

Walmart