Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette

The idea of the fragrance is "be-yourself".

Transparent, silky and very sexy. A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes.

In the heart of the composition is jasmine, orchid, freesia, magnolia with a fresh hint of peach. There are cedar, amber, musk, sandal and vanilla in the base.

The perfume was created by Ann Gottlieb 1996.

I want god oarfume for my husbend ? does it last all day ?
How can I receive those sample
I want it soo badly
Start your review of Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Sonja A.
Lake Wales , FL
My husband and boys wear nothing but Calvin Klein! My husband loves this one and Summer. I really like this one! It just smells so nice!
Barsis F.
My husband love this perfume. Smells so nice, and lasts long. It’s way better then other perfume brand we tried. It’s affordable which is great, and does the job. Highly recommend it!!!!
Andreina A.
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Macy's
Mis amigos siempre tienen este perfume ,es como refrescante y lo puedes usar en cualquier momento para sentirte seguro
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Not as good as the original CK, but smells fantastic. I love Calvin Klein’s line if scents, always so good.
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
4 Pack - CK Be By Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz Calvin Klein CK BE Cologne for Men, 6.7 Oz I like the smell and more if my husband puts it on it is a very pleasant manly smell fragrance of woods it smells very rich
Tajay V.
Hartford
Great over all they bring out the feeling in me that I want to always feel proud, self loved .
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I feel it is most for boys that girls. The smell is too strong, I have to said that it will stay on your clothes for days even you wahs them. Siento que el aroma es muy fuerte yo diria es mas para hombre que para mujer. Lo bueno es que te queda el olor en la ropa por dias aun despues de lavarla. Si te gustan los olores fuertes estaria bien personalmente no me gustan.
Elia Berenice E.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
It is a very nice smell I love the aroma is the one that my son uses very soft and at the same time it is noted excellent notes and aroma
Kaitlyn H.
Alpena, MI
There is something about this scent that makes it irresistible. The scent is strong and manly yet has a tone about it that is also sensual. The packaging is a nice clean matte black and is so appealing. This is my forever favorite for my husband.
Stacy L.
Ludlow, MA
Really nice scent for a man!!!! Ive bought this more then once for mine and my son... if you have a man in your life this is a good Vday gift.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
il y a 4 ans
Just bought perfume in perfumia they have a huge sale.. Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette [product:hugo-boss-boss-bottled-night-3.3-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray]