Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette uploaded by Blanca R.Calvin Klein ckbe Eau de Toilette uploaded by Whany R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

The idea of the fragrance is "be-yourself".

Transparent, silky and very sexy. A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes.

In the heart of the composition is jasmine, orchid, freesia, magnolia with a fresh hint of peach. There are cedar, amber, musk, sandal and vanilla in the base.

The perfume was created by Ann Gottlieb 1996.

lil c.
Pereira
Calvin Klein ME GUSTO MUCHO SU LOCIÓN POR QUE EN REALIDAD SE PERCIBÍA EL AROMA Y LA DURACIÓN QUE PROMETE EL PRODUCTO ESPERO QUE NO CAMBIEN LA FORMA DE SATISFACER A SUS CLIENTES POR QUE ESA PARTE ES LA MAS IMPORTANTE QUE LO CLIENTES SE SIENTAN A GUSTO CON EL PRODUCTO QUE ELLOS ADQUIRIERON
Lakia H.
I absolutely love this fragrance. I have used this for over 15 years! I was told this fragrance was discontinued and I almost died but I continue to buy it on Groupon. It gives a very fresh out of the shower clean smell. I’m not a fragrance person so this is great for me. I recommend it for everyone! It’s unisex so anyone can use it.
Blair B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this product! It’s one of my favorites. I really like how it’s not over powering like some others at a good price to. This is my second time buying and I will buy again. I recommend this product.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I love love love this for when it's a laid-back day a fancy day a day that I have run out of my own perfume so I could snag this for my husband and it just smells great it's again a classic send that everybody can wear and it's a great price
sam K.
Commerce
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this to spray my clean laundry, and my sons clothes. You get a ton of spray at a great price and the scent is fresh and citrusy with a cologne essence. Very light and refreshing, ok to be generous with without overpowering.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
My favorite of all of the Calvin Klein scents. This one is so tricky to track down sometimes. Definitely a timeless scent, a true diamond in the rough. I wish I could have an unlimited supply!
Alondra P.
Stephenville
Smells fresh and woody if that makes sense. It is pricey so that’s why i docked it 2 stars. It lasts long if you don’t wear it everyday. I only wear it on special occasions.
Joseph M.
Redlands
I think this is one is a gem at its price point. It's perfect for a casual get-together with friends. It's light, fresh with just a hint of complexity. I love the minimalist bottle which is really more like a giant back jug of juice. Really great and you can wear it to a casual work place. For some reason I can still smell it on myself after 10 hours but it's not a projection beast, someone would have to almost lean in your direction to get a good whiff of it. It's subtle.
Anselmo C.
This is the most amazing smell ever! I dont really write reviews unless i love a product or i hate it. But everytime i wear this i swear people follow me and tell me how great i smell. my girlfriend loves it and she cant keep his hands off me everytime i wear it. And lastly before i forget, it doesn't spills out easily and last long so if you buy only 1 perfume it is more than enough.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I love the scent of this spray.  So refreshing and very elegant smelling. Great for men and for women.  It lasts the whole day too!  I buy this at Macy's when it's on sale but that's just because I don't have a big budget for fragrances.  Sometimes you can get it for less on amazon. ;)
Briizz S.
La Paz
Is it a unisex Toilette?
Olivia A.
Fruita, CO
What does this scent smell like?
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
¿smell good? Please help
Cathy K.
Panama City, FL
Does the perfume have a sweet smell and fragance or is it robust and strong id love to try a sample
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smell anything like CK One? I used to get compliments from strangers on the street when I wore it.

Amazon