Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette

CK2 is a dual-faceted scent that balances the urban with the natural and fresh. The scent composition of CK2 is launched with the unique and unexpected spice of Wasabi, Mandarin and Violet Leaf to bring a fresh and warming start to this Eau de Toilette. CK2 then pulses into muted middle notes including Wet Cobblestones, Orris Concrete and Rose which give the off a floral aroma with a mineral splash. Finally when the scent has settled and dried on the skin the base notes of Vetiver, incense and Sandalwood come alive. CK2 is an urban, woody and fresh fragrance that is complex while cool and natural, two fragrance worlds merge together to create an exuberant, intimate and contrasted connection.

How strong is your smell?
Is this worth the money ?
Modes this one smell good? And does it last all day without having to reapply?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette!
Max, ND
CK2 is a nice subtle scent. Very light, doesn't linger much after application but you can still tell your wearing it if you really smell closely. Noted as having hints of wasabi, sandalwood, mandarin oranges and wet cobblestones (not sure what wet rock smells like really but it obviously works lol). All in all it's light and clean and subtle which if in a small office or space it's user friendly!
Casper
This smells absolutely amazing! My hubby and I both love it so much. It smells so unique on both of us! And it blows my mind how awesome this unisex scent is. It smells so different on both of us. This is one of my go to perfumes/cologne. It's nice and light and isn't overpowering at all! I highly recommend!
Schuylerville, NY
This is a top 3 scent for me, though I have had a hard time finding it in stores these days! it is a classic unisex fragrance that really is compatible for anyone! It is a beautiful and long lasting scent that has even parts of masculinity and femininity!
Quincy, MI
LOVE this! My mom got this for me for Mother’s Day last year and it’s January and still half full after almost daily use. Scent is distinct and my favorite person mentioned it, which means it’s a winner in my book.
virginia
wonderful product but sometimes its hard to find but i like this particular one. yes really long lasting and doesnt overdo. may be i make it in a big bottle. oh no comparison with other products really. yes i buy it all the time its my favourite one so im never going to change
Le compre este perfume a mi esposo de regalo y termine usandolo yo huele divino muy rico rico es un olor refrescante me encanto mucho termi are comprando uno para mi aunque uso el de mi esposo ya que es unisex lo recomiendo 100% si eres de las personas que le gusta este tipo de olores refrescante que alegran tu dia
Florence
This was my first ever fragrance, and when I smell it even now it gives me warm memories. The bottle is clean and modern looking. I would like like to see a lighter version of this scent, as it can be a bit heavier than I like now. I would recommend this.
Austin, TX
o b s e s s e d with this perfume!! it is my favorite perfume ever. the scent is perfect! not too strong, but last all day long. This perfume is perfect for everyday activities and even date nights. also the packaging is to die for, so cute. i recommend!
Georgia
This is the best perfume I have ever used. I get complimented on it frequently. It has a fresh and clean scent which lasts throughout the day. It may be awkward when co-workers walk around sniffing to see if it's you that smells so good, but it will be. And then others will have to come smell you. That's the only downside to this perfume! I use a couple of spritzes in the morning and I'm good all day. One bottle lasts forever, so I can justify the cost.
Subtly sweet and fresh scent. My go to for everyday. There is a natural earth tone to it that makes it work in all environments. I am constantly receiving compliments, it pleases everyones nostrils making it a truely unisex scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...