Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette

CK2 is a dual-faceted scent that balances the urban with the natural and fresh. The scent composition of CK2 is launched with the unique and unexpected spice of Wasabi, Mandarin and Violet Leaf to bring a fresh and warming start to this Eau de Toilette. CK2 then pulses into muted middle notes including Wet Cobblestones, Orris Concrete and Rose which give the off a floral aroma with a mineral splash. Finally when the scent has settled and dried on the skin the base notes of Vetiver, incense and Sandalwood come alive. CK2 is an urban, woody and fresh fragrance that is complex while cool and natural, two fragrance worlds merge together to create an exuberant, intimate and contrasted connection.

Does anyone know where I can find the Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette 100ml?
Has anyone found this in stores recently? Or does anyone know a reliable online source to purchase it?
How strong is your smell?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette!
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love this so much it smells like the ocean. Salty and sweet. A beautiful fresh perfume. I got it because it was unisex, I tend to like a more masculine smelling perfume. This isn’t so much masculine, as it is neutral. But it is absolutely gorgeous I am obsessed. I’m super sad that this is discontinued and I feel like this was one of the best sents
Le compre este perfume a mi esposo de regalo y termine usandolo yo huele divino muy rico rico es un olor refrescante me encanto mucho termi are comprando uno para mi aunque uso el de mi esposo ya que es unisex lo recomiendo 100% si eres de las personas que le gusta este tipo de olores refrescante que alegran tu dia
Love this smell. I feel like a boss wearing it but it’s so fresh and clean I can wear it anywhere. Definitely my signature scent
Shinnston, WV
This is a go to for me when I’m working. It’s a clean smell. The first time I smelled it I knew I had to have it. Anytime I smell it on anyone in public it always turns my head. It’s a perfect fragrance!
Turnersville, NJ
I love this toilette it’s $55 for 1.7 which honestly to me isn’t terrible. It definitely wears pretty long for a toilette which is impressive to me. This fragrance is like a woody fresh scent which is kinda different. I also I really like the bottle I think it’s really cool looking cause it looks like a little oxygen tank so if you collect fragrance bottles this is definitely a unique one. I have a current obsession with any fragrance that has notes of orange or mandarin so that is definitely why I believe I am so drawn to this one. Notes from Calvin Klein CK2 - begins with unsual combination if wasabi, mandarin and violet leaf. Wet cobblestones and concrete accords are mixed with orris root and rose absolute and placed on the woody base of vetiver, sandalwood and incense.
Hobart, IN
Calvin Klein ck2 Eau de Toilette uploaded by Isiah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is My fall Scent , and Love the smell the Bottle is the Right Size For traveling , this my First Time Use and Love it , A little pricey But worth It and will buy again , I would Recommend This
Concord, MA
IT HAS A UNISEX ODOR BUT I LIKE IT, IT IS NOT VERY SWEET OR VERY STRONG, THE DURATION IS LONG, EVEN WHEN I GO TO WASH MY CLOTHES THE SMELL IS STILL.
Cincinnati
This was one my husband brought home and all I can say is WOW! This is one of those kiss me now, do not pass go let's meet in the bedroom kinda scents that really heats things up. I don't know how it's Unisex but smelling it on him really knocked my socks off. A definite must for any Male looking to increase his WOW factor. Love this scent.
Fremont, CA
My holy Grail perfume. I've been saving up every last drop since I figured out they're not really selling it anymore, as far as I know. I've only seen it in airports recently. I love the packaging, the scent is absolutely intoxicating without being overpowering, and I want to bathe in this thing.
Buffalo
Calvin Klein ck2 I have bought it for years and never will stop the fragrance it's just perfect not to strong not too soft just perfect
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London
il y a un an
Shaina C. il y a 19 jours
I’m pretty sure you just have to find it online